akv hairdryers?

the who #3

DIS Veteran
i just got back from spending a few nights in a new (i was the first person in that room) akv room and found it to be just gorgeous! the only thing they forgot was the hairdryer. maybe the room was just not totally ready yet.

the room seemed larger than the regular resort rooms and were fantastic.

i am proud to be a akv owner.

When we stayed in a 1BR in August, there was a hair dryer in the bathroom. Did you call Mousekeeping to tell them your room was missing it? They'll bring you anything that should be supplied (kitchen items, pack-n-play, etc.) that is missing.

We were there 2 weeks ago or so. We found our hairdryer tucked in one of the cubby holes in the bathroom under the sink. I believe you that yours was missing, but for me it was something I had to look for a little to find.

We were in an AKV studio and the hairdryer was in the closet! DH found it.
Bobbi:goodvibes

i did look everywhere and the hairdryer was not there but it was not a real problem altho it might be on other trips. as i said, i was the first person to ever stay in that room and they were still working at the end of the hall. they may not have been totally ready for me and that is understandable. i just wanted to know if we would have them in the future. everything else was so beautiful and spacious that i was in heaven. the studio seems to be larger that the other dvc rooms i have been in, such as wlv and bc.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter