• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV dues ? for those who have added on

Tinkmom

DIS Veteran
How exactly are '07 dues being handled for those who are purchasing now?

Will you be billed/auto debited for them beginning in September or October, or were they estimated on opening date, then prorated and rolled into your purchase price or ??

You will be billed for your dues either on October 1 or when your use year starts which ever one is later. Our UY is September, so we'll start paying on 10/1.

You will be billed for your dues either on October 1 or when your use year starts which ever one is later. Our UY is September, so we'll start paying on 10/1.
Robin, I'm sure your info is accurate, but why October? Our UY is also September, and I thought AKV bookings started in September??

Certainly not complaining about an extra month of free maintenance, but what am I missing?

MG

comitted to add on yesterday UY Dec & dues Start Dec 1st, I belive I was told 4.63 per point

Thanks.

MG, my thought is that Disney needed to tell buyers a definite time for dues to commence, and in an abundance of caution decided to go with October rather than September just in case rooms are NOT ready 9/1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter