Akv Concierge

lifeisgood

Earning My Ears
Just wondering has anyone inquired about AKV concierge? What will be included compared to staying concierge and not being a DVC member? Will there be mousekeeping? Any info or input would be great!!!!! Thanks

Just wondering has anyone inquired about AKV concierge? What will be included compared to staying concierge and not being a DVC member? Will there be mousekeeping? Any info or input would be great!!!!! Thanks
Yes all the same as if you were staying at the hotel as a guest not a dvc member ..

You will get turn down services and daily housekeeping pluss more

What I want to know is whether turndown service includes pulling out the couch for you. :) And making it up. That would be sweet.

I cannot wait for my stay! I did not realize that we (DVC) received daily mousekeeping. This is wonderful.

Thanks for the info! We are staying 12 days concierge next April! We would never have been able to do this w/o our recent AK purchase....very excited!! I can't wait to hear from the 1st members staying club level!! I get excited about every little detail!!!!

Are you sure that mousekeeping is included? I had thought the only benefits would be access to the concierge lounge and IPO services. Has anyone seen this in writing? I guess I need to look over my docs more carefully.---Kathy

I did reseach this for hours..

Don At akv planning said yes daily house cleaning and full turn down services for your entire party to include the sleepers chair and sofa .

As well as ALL OTHER services

Also vacation club also said full services hence the extra points .

We have stayed at this resort in that level it is truly the best of disney

That's sweet! We usually don't do studios, because we don't sleep well in anything smaller than a king. But I figured that I don't really mind sleeping on the sleeper sofa if sleeping on the queen just doesn't work for us. And I was particularly hoping that turndown service meant they'd take care of setting it up for us, so that would make it even easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter