AKV Club Level

disneyobessed

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed here recently? If so what types of snacks were provided? Is it worth the extra points? Our home resort is AKV so we may try to grab a studio if it is worth it. Thanks

I’m not sure if it’s worth the points, but we just stayed using cash and we loved it.
Breakfast was good but busy, then just minor snacks until 5pm, then you have a selection of hot foods including a couple of small bites from the restaurants. 3 beers, 4 wines on offer. Then from 7:30 liqueurs or cognac. They will also make mimosas if you ask

Photos of daily offerings will be available to google
Turndown Service, 6pm,also got us loads of chocolates, towels etc

Average is 7-8 points more per night vs. std view, as that is what view you will get. If snacks... are worth $105 +/- a day to you, go for it. But for some reason they go at 8 am at 11 months. good luck.

It's ok.
I was able to get it as a rental. It was nice to have another spot to be in if we didn't want to walk all the way to the room.
None of us drink alcohol but we did drink a lot of milk and soda. lol

I think the only reason I'd consider using it would be to have access to the 90 day/additional FP.

Yes it is extra and not something I'd typically even want to pay for but what I meant was if I was going "pay" extra points for club level I'd likely do it with the intent of utilizing the extra FP as well. Like a one time extra special trip or something.

My DD was just there in a DVC 1 bedroom and thought the lounge was amazing. She felt even with taking a bit of this and that, there was more good food than she had room for. She said we'd really like it.

The room was fine, the view not so great. One thing about the room though, the bath /shower combo. She wasn't sure if DH could handle getting into the spa tub. At home we have a standard shower/tub combo with handrails on the walls. If all the rooms are like that, that would end that plan.

My DD was just there in a DVC 1 bedroom and thought the lounge was amazing. She felt even with taking a bit of this and that, there was more good food than she had room for. She said we'd really like it.

The room was fine, the view not so great. One thing about the room though, the bath /shower combo. She wasn't sure if DH could handle getting into the spa tub. At home we have a standard shower/tub combo with handrails on the walls. If all the rooms are like that, that would end that plan.
You don't book these concierge level villas for the view. It's bad for all of them.

Just curious, were you able to get a DVC discount for it?
We aren’t DVC owners yet, resale is at ROFR.
We paid cash from UK, it was about $7,000 for four of us for 14 nights including DDP
There are only five two bedroom lockoffs on the sixth floor for DVC CL. Doubtful for a discount. You only get DVC discounts on DVC villas.
Ruttangel, did you stay in a villa or in a hotel room with CL access?

There are only five two bedroom lockoffs on the sixth floor for DVC CL. Doubtful for a discount. You only get DVC discounts on DVC villas.
Ruttangel, did you stay in a villa or in a hotel room with CL access?
We were in one of the remaining bunk bed rooms end of August on Zebra trail just off main lobby on 4th floor

Was that only for accommodations and ddp or did it also include airfare?
No, sadly not! It was just accommodation and Regular Dining Plan, I’m not good at abbreviations, I realise now DDP means Deluxe DP, it wasn’t Deluxe just normal. 14 day tickets were another $1,800 and flights were $2,700. Luckily we only spent $600 while we were there, mainly on tips. But over $12,000 for that trip!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!