• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV closets?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I just checked into Jambo and noticed something I've never noticed. Is there supposed to be a closet, or just an armoire in the standard view studios? This standard view has an armoire and I measured about 18 inches of closet space. Fine for me since I'm solo, but I'd hate to fight for hanging closet space if I was among 3-4 people. I've had standard view studios before, and ironically I've had this exact one before, but for some reason I just never noticed.

As an aside, internet is very variable. Sometimes OK, others super slow.

At Jambo I think that is typical but there may be some studios with closets. In the 1BR's we've been in at Jambo it's also only an armoire for the master although there is the closet out in the kitchen area.

Some of the Jambo House studios have closets but most do not. Based on the floor plans, here are the rooms that should have closets. Since they don't always build exactly what is in the published floor plans, this list is not 100% accurate.

Code:
[B]Jambo Studios with Closets[/B]
[U]Room[/U]  [U]L/D[/U]        [U]Category[/U]   [U]Trail[/U]    [U]View[/U]
5012  Lockoff	 Value      Giraffe  Pool
5018  Dedicated	 Value      Giraffe  Pool
5122  Dedicated	 Value      Ostrich  Sunset
5124  Dedicated	 Value      Ostrich  Sunset
5210  Dedicated	 Sav View   Kudu     Sunset
5321  Lockoff	 Sav View   Kudu     Arusha
5383  Dedicated	 Sav View   Kudu     Arusha
5429  Lockoff	 Sav View   Zebra    Arusha
5435  Dedicated	 Sav View   Zebra    Arusha
5437  Dedicated	 Sav View   Zebra    Arusha
5531  Dedicated	 Sav View   Zebra    Arusha
5553  Dedicated	 Sav View   Zebra    Uzima
6201  Lockoff	 Concierge  Lobby    Sunset
6206  Lockoff	 Concierge  Lobby    Sunset

Get a grand villa. The closet in the master bedroom was big enough for my daughter to sleep in her pack and play in there! Haha

LisaS that's a great chart. I was pretty sure my dedicated value studios had closets!

I just checked into Jambo and noticed something I've never noticed. Is there supposed to be a closet, or just an armoire in the standard view studios? This standard view has an armoire and I measured about 18 inches of closet space. Fine for me since I'm solo, but I'd hate to fight for hanging closet space if I was among 3-4 people. I've had standard view studios before, and ironically I've had this exact one before, but for some reason I just never noticed.

As an aside, internet is very variable. Sometimes OK, others super slow.

The internet at WDW is hit or miss at all of the resorts. Too many people bringing too many devices, all wanting internet access and all streaming videos. :surfweb:

:earsboy: Bill

Get a grand villa. The closet in the master bedroom was big enough for my daughter to sleep in her pack and play in there! Haha

I loved that closet! I sat in there and re-organized our owners locker! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter