AKV 1 BDROOM Club level

princessvacg

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any photos of a 1 bedroom club level room at AKV? Any info? ARe they the same as the regular 1 bedroom Villas as I am getting different info. Any help would be great!

They are the same as all the 1BR's at Jambo. There are only 5 of them - 3 face the savannah and 2 face the pool.

Bedroom:

Bathroom:

Living area:

Disregard the brown chair - that is a lift chair we rented for my mother to use and is not standard in the rooms.

Kitchen:

Hallway to bathroom/bedroom/laundry closet:

The pool view:

the 1BRs at kidani have an extra bathroom.

the club level 1BRs at jambo simply have access to the club lounge, include daily mousekeeping and (generally) include access to the sunrise safari (although right now all DVC AKV guests have access to that safari tour.)

ARe they the same as the regular 1 bedroom Villas as I am getting different info.
There are five Club Level 1BRs. One of them is HA and has a roll-in shower instead of the usual whirlpool tub/shower combo that is in the other Jambo House 1BRs.

There are a lot of differences between the Jambo House 1BRs and the Kidani 1BRs. I prefer the 1BRs in Kidani because they are larger, the master bath is directly connected to the master BR and has a separate shower stall. In the Jambo House 1BRs, you have to step into and out of that deep tub to take a shower and that can be difficult for some people. The Kidani 1BRs also have an additional full bathroom near the kitchen area. That's a big plus if you have people sleeping in the living room -- they get their own bathroom.

When I posted I did read the question more as if the Concierge level rooms were the same as other Jambo layouts. As has been mentioned Jambo and Kidani have different layouts so that may have been where you were getting varying info on how the rooms are configured.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter