Akl?

loribell

DIS Veteran
Anybody know the difference in a savannah view and deluxe savannah view? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lori

The difference is in the size of the room, not the quality of the view.

From WDWIG:

Standard rooms are on floors 1-4 and are 344 square feet.  Deluxe rooms are on floors 5 and 6 and are 381 square feet.

The views are slightly different since the Deluxe rooms are on the higher floors, but they all overlook the same areas.

I stayed on the 3rd floor a couple of weeks ago in a standard room. At first I was a little dissapointed wishing I was on a higher floor. But as I looked around, I had to wonder if as spring wears on and the foliage is out on the trees, if the view would be blocked by the leaves on the higher levels? I don't know. But wherever you stay the resort is magnificent.

I stayed in a deluxe last year on the fifth floor and the view was obstructed by trees and leaves. I went down to the second floor for a better view. However, the room size in the deluxe was great.:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter