AKL-Sunrise Safari

BarryCF

Let's Buy DVC!!
Do you have to stay on the Concierge Level to do the sunrise safari or is it open to all AKL guests? I'm thinking about doing the last 2 nights of my stay at AKL, and I'd like to do the SS. Thanks in advance. :)

It's only open to concierge guests. They also only do the sunrise safari on Tuesday and Saturday, so plan accordingly.

I figured that's how it was. I don't know if I can justify the extra money just for the SS, but we'll see:)

Cheers:D

I've heard (but don't know for a fact) that you need to stay concierge at least TWO nights to qualify. Apparently they got tired of people staying concierge just one night just to do Sunrise Safari.

How far ahead can you reserve the Sunrise Safari? Do you call the Concierge at the hotel, or do you go through Guest Services?
My husband and I would like to try this on our next trip to the World, probably the first or second week of December. We have 3 children, so the bump from deluxe savannah view to concierge is not that steep.

You can book it 90 days ahead of time. Just call the itenerary planning desk @ AKL to set it up. The price has recently gone from 39.99/person to 49.99/person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter