AKL spoiled us glad we kept the ressie!!!

IWISHFORDISNEY

<font color=darkorchid>Cant get enough of the mous
Thanks Aaron Paul and Alica for your reviews. I did keep the ressie. I am really glad we did they totally spoiled us. When we checked in they had the whole room decorated for my sons preschool graduation. A little bongo drum for a gift. A certificate of congrats. Towel animals. A huge AKL chocolate wrapped up. It was very cool. I didnt even ask for anything and they did all this. Amazing IMO. The breakfast and afternoon snacks were exactly the same so that was good for us. I only went up for dinner time once and that has changed. The lady at CL check in did warn me of this when she asked if I had stayed there before. The desserts were definately from Boma both nights we went, yay! The safari was amazing as always. So things were great for what we spent. If anyone is on the fence give it a try it was still very magical for us.:goodvibes

That's great Liz! Glad you guys had a great time. :goodvibes

Sounds like a wonderful trip!
Would you mind telling me what is different about the evening offerings?
It's been a couple of years since we stayed concierge and I haven't kept up on any changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter