AKL or POR please read before vote

AKL or POR please read before vote

• AKL club with AK and MK after hours

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • POR RR with AK & MK after hours, IOA and hoop dreams doo

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When you say price is about the same, did you factor in the extra person per night charge for the room that will have 3 adults? I believe the cost varies between deluxe and moderates.

My initial inclination was to stay at POR because we love it there and we don't find a discernable difference in quality between POR and AKL. What time of year is this? If pool is a factor, AKL has a better pool, but POR will allow you to also visit POFQ's pool. We also think POR has a better food court and we enjoy the boat to Disney Springs.

I am assuming you wouldn't be purchasing express pass for your 1 day at IOA because that would really increase the cost. So if you're going during Mardi Gras, Spring Break, or another busy time of year, I might vote against going to IOA.

My last consideration was that after a cruise, you may be worn out. In my own experiences, cruises aren't all that relaxing and we're typically bouncing from one activity to the next. So to do two WDW parks plus IOA after may be a lot, and you may be wishing for more downtime.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!