AKL or BWV studio availability at 7 months

JasonV

Earning My Ears
Looking to go to WDW from (4 nights) in May.
Any chance of studio availability at AKL or BWV at 7 months?

Last edited by a moderator:
That said, the data for studios is 2 years old at this point. Generally speaking, if you budget for AKV Savannah and are okay with Kidani, you are quite likely to get it. BWV availability has been tightening some, and your best chance is Pool/Garden, as those charts indicate.

I think you have a good shot at getting something for that timeframe at 7 months at either one of those resorts. I would venture it will be BWV garden/pool view and a mix of views but AKV Value or Conceirge at AKV.

Even if you outside your 7 month window, you can go in today and put in those dates and see if/what is available. It will bring them up for you. It just won't let you book them. I do this all the time. For example, I am going in June with a friend and was hoping to move to VGF, but I can see already that some nights are gone so I figure it is going to be tough. I have back up resorts and will just monitor that as we get closer to give me an idea of what might happen!

Thanks for the help folks. I should have mentioned that I am not a DVC owner but looking to rent points most likely through Davids. I assume that a current dvc owner would have to check current availability for me, realizing that davids would also have to have an owner renting points applicable to the properties. Could someone look up the current availability for me? perhaps it would be best trying to get something locked up now instead of trying to save a few bucks at the 7 month mark as our budget is not that high for this trip? Also, one final Q, is the pool/garden BWV views considered premium for Davids?

Last edited:
Thanks for the help folks. I should have mentioned that I am not a DVC owner but looking to rent points most likely through Davids. I assume that a current dvc owner would have to check current availability for me, realizing that davids would also have to have an owner renting points applicable to the properties. Could someone look up the current availability for me? perhaps it would be best trying to get something locked up now instead of trying to save a few bucks at the 7 month mark as our budget is now that high for this trip? Also, one final Q, is the pool/garden BWV views considered premium for Davids?
We are not permitted to post availability for non-owners. The booking engine is dynamic and changes from moment to moment. In addition, if it does show availability, there is no way to determine if there is only one unit available or multiple units. It would be best to contact your rental agency of choice and have them check.

P/G View at the BWV is considered to be a “preferred view” by David’s. “Premium rates” refer to booking within the 7-11 month window.

We are not permitted to post availability for non-owners. The booking engine is dynamic and changes from moment to moment. In addition, if it does show availability, there is no way to determine if there is only one unit available or multiple units. It would be best to contact your rental agency of choice and have them check.

P/G View at the BWV is considered to be a “preferred view” by David’s. “Premium rates” refer to booking within the 7-11 month window.

Thanks for the response...was not aware of the "rules" :)

You certainly won't get AKV Value or BWV Standard at 7 months. They are hard at 11 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter