AKL - Kidani or Jambo?

How often does the shuttle run back and forth? We will have 4 teenage girls with us so the 3rd bathroom would be wonderful but I'm not so sure the long hallways will be appreciated nor the lack of them being able to just ho downstairs for food.

The shuttle to Jambo runs continuously, we’ve never had more than a 5 minute wait

How often does the shuttle run back and forth? We will have 4 teenage girls with us so the 3rd bathroom would be wonderful but I'm not so sure the long hallways will be appreciated nor the lack of them being able to just ho downstairs for food.
I'd be worried about teenaged girls who couldn't walk for ten minutes over to Jambo House. How will they survive walking at the theme parks?

The shuttle, which is now actually a bus (smaller than a park bus but now large enough to assure everyone waiting for the shuttle can now get on), runs continously from early morning through restaurant closing times in the evening. How long it takes depends on where it is when you show up. Can be anywhere from hardly no time at all to about 15 minutes (if you show up right after the bus left your location)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts