Akershus Royal Banquet

DisneyBliss7

''Ohana means family''
How is this breakfast? What type of food do they serve? We are debating on having breakfast here on our Epcot day.

Breakfast is great. They have an appetizer buffet with fruit, cheese, fish, and some other things. Main course is served family style (all you can eat), and has eggs, bacon, potatoes, etc. Food is fresh and yummy. Character interaction is also very good.

We have been 3 times for breakfast and always enjoyed it. Some of my favorite Disney memories are of my daughter when she was 2, 4 and again at age 6 interacting with the princesses there. So magical!

I've been to all of them and I think it's the best on-site buffet - quality of food, variety of food, quality of service, ambiance, entertainment (the princesses) - all excellent. Bonus is if you can get an earlier reservation on a non-EMH day and get in line for Frozen Ever After (right next door) before the park opens.

We have ADR for Akerhus, mainly for the princess interaction! Good to know that the food is good, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter