Akershus 12/20 2 more guests @ 8 am Help!

sbcarter12

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! We are leaving Sunday for our WDW vacation and we can’t wait. There is 16 of us going and some of the family has never been. We have two reservations for Akershus on 12/20. One is for 8 guests at 8:10 and the other is for 6 guests at 8:15. I really need to squeeze 2 more children in so we will have all 16 of us total. I’ve called Dining 1000x, checked online and apparently Akershus doesn’t have a group dining number. Will they turn us away if we still show up with only 14 reserved and not 16? If anyone has any help, please let me know! Thank y’all!

Showing up with less people isn’t a problem. Showing up with more people usually is.

Showing up with less people isn’t a problem. Showing up with more people usually is.

Agreed. You can most certainly show up with 2 extra people and try to get in, but be prepared to either wait to see if they can accommodate the new number or be told that they can only fit 14 people in, which would be disappointing, but not out of the realm of possibility.

It depends and you won’t know until you get there. Assume no, and if they are able to accomodate you, yay! They will not squeeze 5 chairs on a 4-top, etc. So they have to have the right configuration for you.

I would have a backup plan for who will skip the meal if needed.

FYI - My friend didn’t include her baby on their CRT reservation Christmas week and they were turned away because every person in the room needs a chair whether it’s a lap baby who doesn’t need a chair or not. There just wasn’t a table to accomodate the additional chair. And that was just a lap baby.

We have added a local family member who met up with us last minute at the podium at Chefs de France.

It all just depends on capacity, etc.

I doubt it during the busy Christmas season. You can ask, but be prepared to be told no.
You need a Plan B for what 2 extra adults can do while you dine.

No they won't be let in.

Will you be in Epcot before the 20th? If so stop by and talk w the folks there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter