AK wilderness explorer book

MinnieMe129

Mouseketeer
Hello

The past two trips my daughter completed the wilderness explorer book at AK and absolutely loved it! We will be returning in March and she just got out her old WE workbook and asked if we can do it again this trip. Does anyone know if they have updated or changed the book in the last 2 years, or is it the same?

I have not seen it myself but they would have had to change everything from Rafiki's Planet Watch since that is not open anymore. But I'm not 100% sure. Also did she do the stations in Pandora? If not those will be new as well

We went a few years ago and again last month. As far as I could tell, they are the same except for the added stations in Pandora and the Rafiki's planet watch stuff has been moved (to Africa, near the gorilla trail, I believe) while it's closed. We had fun with this. However, we were all ready to play one evening but found out all the WE stations closed earlier than the park (around 5/5:30). Ask the CMs at the headquarters on your way in so you're not surprised!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!