AK Savanna View 2 Bedroom

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
Thinking about staying at AK. What rooms have the best viewing of the Savanna at either Jambo or Kadani?

I use a website called touring plans. https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps
Using touring plans room finder, you can see views from different rooms that fit your reservation category

We stayed at AKL recently in a two bedroom villa. Sadly we did not have a savanna view but I used the room finder tool to request a hotel location we would enjoy.

I use a website called touring plans. https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps
Using touring plans room finder, you can see views from different rooms that fit your reservation category

We stayed at AKL recently in a two bedroom villa. Sadly we did not have a savanna view but I used the room finder tool to request a hotel location we would enjoy.
I forgot to add there is a small annual fee for using touring plans. I find it worthwhile but realize others may not want to pay to use a webpage. Not for sure if the room finder is free or part of annual subscription.

I forgot to add there is a small annual fee for using touring plans. I find it worthwhile but realize others may not want to pay to use a webpage. Not for sure if the room finder is free or part of annual subscription.
The viewfinder doesn't require subscription. Room requests do.

I subscribe to touring plans. I was just asking for people who actually stayed rather than pictures

All two bedrooms at JH will be lockoffs. So the second bedroom will have one queen bed and one double sleeper sofa. And you'll only have two bathrooms. At KV, you can book either a lockoff or dedicated and you will automatically have three bathrooms (two in the one bedroom portion).

We have stayed at Kidani six times in a 2-bedroom dedicated, always with a Sunset Savanna view. We have been in just about every differnt part of Kidani and on each floor. The view of the animals has been good from every room. IMO it is actually the level, third floor specifically, that provides the best views. So it really becomes more if you want to be near the lobby, or swimming pool, or Jambo, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!