AK Moonlight Magic with Extra kid

anb

Earning My Ears
We were fortunate to get 4 Moonlight tickets for this Thursday. I have 5 kids. My husband was planning to stay at hotel (we booked our DVC after cut off)with the 5 and 2 year old so I could take the 3 older kids. However, my five year old found out we were going to AK. I was thinking of buying a regular park ticket for her. We could all arrive to the party at 6:00. This would allow her to enjoy her wishlist and then get in line at FOP at 9:00 before park closes. My husband would pick her up at front gate after. What time should I have him meet me?

I'd estimate 10 PM. My suggestion is to call him when you get in line . You can use the ride's estimated wait time (which is usually inflated near park closing time) and add about 15 minutes to tell him more specifically.

I'd estimate 10 PM. My suggestion is to call him when you get in line . You can use the ride's estimated wait time (which is usually inflated near park closing time) and add about 15 minutes to tell him more specifically.
Great. Thank you. Do you know how long the wait is usually at park closing?

Great. Thank you. Do you know how long the wait is usually at park closing?

It may not be the usual because the attendees of the Moonlight Magic will be in the park and can get in line before park closing too. I'd think it might be longer than you might normally find at park closing.

Reactions: anb

Our wait for FOP at last year's event right before closing was about an hour. But that was May 2018.

Reactions: anb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!