AK Evenings - what time do they start?!

Sorrel

Mouseketeer
I'm sorry, I've deleted this as I posted this question in completely the wrong place by accident! Oops!

Last edited:
I have a gut feeling rol will start sept 2 since the primary singers return to club villan.

When is dusk in October? 7:30 might sound early but if dusk is 5ish, that's a few hours if dark. Honestly don't remember if it's dark at 5 or if that starts after the clocks shift. I love ak at night, you might want an earlier dinner to ensure your done before its dark.

I have a gut feeling rol will start sept 2 since the primary singers return to club villan.

When is dusk in October? 7:30 might sound early but if dusk is 5ish, that's a few hours if dark. Honestly don't remember if it's dark at 5 or if that starts after the clocks shift. I love ak at night, you might want an earlier dinner to ensure your done before its dark.
Thanks for your reply :) I've deleted my question as i have no idea how I managed to post it in this section! But your answer is really useful, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter