Airport

sippican

DIS Veteran
What's the best way to get from TDR to Narita Airport, and approximate travel time?

We plan to use either the nex train or the airport limousine. We haven’t decided yet which one. It looks like it could take up to an hour and 40 minutes

Airport Limousine is the easiest way to return to NRT after leaving the resort. For that reason I wouldn't take NEX going to the resort unless I planned to return to NRT from Tokyo rather than the resort. If the Airport Limousine wasn't running when I arrived at NRT, I would rather take the regular JR trains and transfer because NEX is relatively expensive for a one way ticket.

Thank you both. We are arriving via Yokohama cruise port, so need a one-way from the resort to NRT.

Regarding Aiurport Limosine service - it appears that I cannot reserve that particular route online. Would you anticipate any issues on getting a seat?

The airport transfer service ends quite early. We missed the last one by about half hour and opted for a cab, it cost about £100 booked in advance but didn't regret it as we didn't fancy negotiating public transport after a 17 hour flight. I think it took 40 mins.

Just be aware if your flight is delayed pm that you'll have to take an alternate route.

Thank you both. We are arriving via Yokohama cruise port, so need a one-way from the resort to NRT.

Hi there. I too will be going to TDR following my cruise ending in Yokohama.. well it will be ending there for me, the others will be ending in Tokyo. I looked on the Limousine bus website and saw where it comes to the Hilton Tokyo Bay resort were we are staying and even told us with inputting the time we needed to be at the airport (NRT) what bus we would need to take and that it would pick us up at the hotel. Let me know if you discover something different. I am a little worried about reserving the bus when we arrive to the resort and not earlier since we will be departing as Golden Week is beginning.

Hi there. I too will be going to TDR following my cruise ending in Yokohama.. well it will be ending there for me, the others will be ending in Tokyo. I looked on the Limousine bus website and saw where it comes to the Hilton Tokyo Bay resort were we are staying and even told us with inputting the time we needed to be at the airport (NRT) what bus we would need to take and that it would pick us up at the hotel. Let me know if you discover something different. I am a little worried about reserving the bus when we arrive to the resort and not earlier since we will be departing as Golden Week is beginning.

I am going to try to make the actual reservation today on the website (after I work out the timing). I am not comfortable waiting until we arrive. The first time I tried I got a red message stating that I could not book, but now it appears I can.
How are you getting from Yokohama to TDR?

I am going to try to make the actual reservation today on the website (after I work out the timing). I am not comfortable waiting until we arrive. The first time I tried I got a red message stating that I could not book, but now it appears I can.
How are you getting from Yokohama to TDR?

I have made reservations with the Airporter. Did this about 2 months ago. They are picking us up at the port as Osanbashi and taking us to the hotel. We have already purchased a one day ticket through Voyagin and will upgrade at the park. I hope this works as smoothly as it is supposed to. I most likely will go ahead and reserve the limousine bus for our return to the airport on the 28th of April. Have a great cruise and enjoy TDR! we will be there after you!

I took the bus from TDS to Yokohama on Friday. Turns out there were a lot of people waiting in line and I couldn't get on the first bus.

I don't know if it's the same thing for the other way but something to keep in mind. The good thing is that the busses are fairly frequent and in low traffic, takes closer to 40 rather than 50 minutes.

If I make a reservation for the Limousine Bus in advance, what happens if my plane is late and I miss the bus? Are the tickets still good?

If I make a reservation for the Limousine Bus in advance, what happens if my plane is late and I miss the bus? Are the tickets still good?

I'm pretty sure it's OK. They're actually quite flexible but I almost always just buy my tickets the day of. On occasion, I did have to wait for the second bus because the current bus was full though.

Thank you for your reply, Gelatoni fan. I just saw that there are buses every 15 minutes, so I guess it won't be a problem if I have to wait for the next one.

I'm pretty sure it's OK. They're actually quite flexible but I almost always just buy my tickets the day of. On occasion, I did have to wait for the second bus because the current bus was full though.

How do you get from the resort back to Tokyo? To another hotel....not the airport

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!