Airport shuttle

Depends on where you are planning to stay. If you are close to MCO most hotels have their own shuttles. If you are going to PC or Cocoa Beach you have quite a few options. We usually rent a car so we have shopping and restaurant options

When going from the airport to the hotel we've always taken the hotel's shuttle. We stay at a hotel close to the airport, so the shuttle has always been free(we tip the drive though).

What Shuttle do most of you take to your hotels ? We are going in early before the cruise. Thank you
What airport/port? If you’re flying into Orlando
Were is your hotel? Most of the hotels near the airport have free shuttles.
If staying at a hotel near Disney you can take a cab or Uber.
If you’re staying near Port Canaveral you can Uber or use a private transportation company. Many people use Happy Limo, Florida Tours or Mears

I've use the shared Mears van transport when staying off property. It was only me needing transportation, as I was meeting my husband who was already at the resort. I found Mears to be adequate and most affordable for 1 person... I think it was $20ish from MCO to The WDW area (off site resort)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter