Airmiles Universal Hollywood tickets

BLAZEY

DIS Veteran
We are planning a trip to Disneyland and Universal Hollywood this spring break (March 2019). I was hoping to use my Dream miles to order the Universal Hollywood tickets. We are only doing that for 1 day and 5 at Disney. The Universal tickets expire on December 31, 2018. Will they get new tickets that have a later expiry date? I was hoping to order them before Christmas, but if I have to wait until the new year I will.

I ordered our Universal passes from AirMiles last month. They are the 2-park, 1-day passes and they don't expire until 07/08/2019. We are traveling in November, so I didn't pay attention to what the original posting said the expiration date was, but the tickets themselves have the above expiry printed on them.

I ordered our Universal passes from AirMiles last month. They are the 2-park, 1-day passes and they don't expire until 07/08/2019. We are traveling in November, so I didn't pay attention to what the original posting said the expiration date was, but the tickets themselves have the above expiry printed on them.
Is that for Orlando which has more than 1 park. I don't think Hollywood has more thank 1 park? So they are different tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter