Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

Woohoo! this is the FIRST time that I kept a running log in Word for the program...and darned if I didn't need it. I was awarded 1000 when I should have gotten 2000. I was connected at 2:24 and by 2:35, I had my points! Thank you for all the direction that people on this thread have given!

After 2 more time outs on chat (not touching the computer at all from the time I clicked on the link for the chat function), I finally got someone on chat. All my AMS miles (base, 5x multiplier, 10x multiplier and STB coupon) plus my 1000 missing miles were posted. Yay! I’ve now booked the final hotel night I was waiting for for my trip to Europe with ODS in May!

Both my husband & I received our 2,000 each automatically as well! I expected trouble on my account as my Amazon order split into two but it turned out ok.

I was curious how many miles total I received specifically for STB. Since I track our miles and color code special offers, it was easy enough to add up.

On my account I earned 2,644 (this includes the 2,000 bonus of course)
My husband's account earned 2,512.

Bring on Mega Miles!

Anyone not get anything posted yet? I'm still waiting....

Same no bonus points here yet either??

I would suggest starting an online chat session to follow up. If they give you the company line of wait 120 days you can mention that you have several friends who have already received their bonus miles.

Now that the Shop the Block bonus miles have posted...if we received the amount we expected, it should be safe to discard our receipts, right? I am just remembering a time when people had miles taken back...

Now that the Shop the Block bonus miles have posted...if we received the amount we expected, it should be safe to discard our receipts, right? I am just remembering a time when people had miles taken back...
That did happen once and i seem to think it was for a legit error on the Sobey's chain for giving out too many miles?? I don't know if any of the people who had them clawed back ever managed to settle it again. We keep all of our receipts for 7 years because of hubby's own business and the possibility of an audit by CRA but once these bonus miles post i just add those receipts to the general pile. You're probably safe to toss them :thumbsup2

That did happen once and i seem to think it was for a legit error on the Sobey's chain for giving out too many miles?? I don't know if any of the people who had them clawed back ever managed to settle it again. We keep all of our receipts for 7 years because of hubby's own business and the possibility of an audit by CRA but once these bonus miles post i just add those receipts to the general pile. You're probably safe to toss them :thumbsup2

Thanks Jacqueline...I couldn't remember why the miles were taken back...BTW...I must applaud you for keeping all your records in case of an audit - I work for CRA and you would not believe the amount of people who do not keep records...

Thanks Jacqueline...I couldn't remember why the miles were taken back...BTW...I must applaud you for keeping all your records in case of an audit - I work for CRA and you would not believe the amount of people who do not keep records...
I work for CRA too! But I dont handle people's tax files any more. I do agree with people not keeping things though!

Just wondering if everyone has received there their bonus miles from STB ? I have not gotten anything yet and my air mikes shops miles have not been posted. I am concerned

Just wondering if everyone has received there their bonus miles from STB ? I have not gotten anything yet and my air mikes shops miles have not been posted. I am concerned
You should do a live chat to chase your airmilesshop AM then see if that will lead to the posting of the STB bonus AM. I did two airmilesshop purchases, so my STB was posted with no issue. I had to chase my Black Friday/Cyber Monday AM because one of the airmilesshop did not post.

There's no reason for you to keep waiting at this point, they have posted the miles to accounts. You need to start chasing them down, try online chat direct from the website, call if you'd rather or even use Facebook Messenger if you have access to that. Just make sure you have all of your supporting documents handy, take a deep breath and go after those hard-earned miles!!

You should do a live chat to chase your airmilesshop AM then see if that will lead to the posting of the STB bonus AM. I did two airmilesshop purchases, so my STB was posted with no issue. I had to chase my Black Friday/Cyber Monday AM because one of the airmilesshop did not post.

Thank you! A quick 10 minute chat and 2000 miles were posted to my account!

There's no reason for you to keep waiting at this point, they have posted the miles to accounts. You need to start chasing them down, try online chat direct from the website, call if you'd rather or even use Facebook Messenger if you have access to that. Just make sure you have all of your supporting documents handy, take a deep breath and go after those hard-earned miles!!
Thank You for the confidence boost! did the chat and all 2000 points were posted to my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!