Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

So far I've got zilch on both cards. I know I'm missing several of my shops, but I have records so I have no problem fighting them for the AM's. Sorry to be a pain, but how long do I have to wait for regular AM to show on a shop thru this promo? Not 120 days I hope.
Not a pain to ask for help! Please don't think I'm rude but still really sick ... the info is in the first post with all the dates -- the base miles post 60 days from transaction date & bonus/multipliers only 75 NOT 120. Check the first post for the exact dates

DS has two sponsors which didn't post. I had done extra purchases so he got his 1000AM. Not even going to bother with the two that didn't post (deleted them from the spreadsheet). Hopefully all our missing miles will post before the 26th otherwise it's going to be busy doing online/on phone chat.

No AM posted on my card yet at 4/6 of my purchases posted. DH card got 100AM instead of 1000AM since only 2/5 posted (all transactions were made on Aug 22. Did a chat for DH card with Swati and got the same line, wait until the 25th then fill the form.

I finished the chat with: “Thank you the lack of help. Can I tell you how ridiculously unreliable the airmilesshops portal is? Compared to ebates it’s a joke!”

No AM posted on my card yet at 4/6 of my purchases posted. DH card got 100AM instead of 1000AM since only 2/5 posted (all transactions were made on Aug 22. Did a chat for DH card with Swati and got the same line, wait until the 25th then fill the form.

I finished the chat with: “Thank you the lack of help. Can I tell you how ridiculously unreliable the airmilesshops portal is? Compared to ebates it’s a joke!”

I've said the same thing multiple times lol. Every time I get told "we're so sorry for the trouble." and then the line about how they are hoping to have airmiles post instantly after you shop online. Much like the ability to purchase travel packages directly through airmiles, I will believe it when it happens! And until then I'll use Ebates.

All 5 of my shops posted at the time without issue and yet I still only received 300 airmiles :(
I did an online chat this morning where Angela confirmed that I had all 5 and yet still gave me this answer:

We just started posting the Miles for this promo, and we're still in the process of getting all the Accounts and transactions squared away. We're finding that there are some Accounts that need to be corrected including yours; so we're not able to post any Miles for the differences just yet, as it's still a work in progress.

The good news is, we should have this sorted by the end of next week! If you don't see the remaining Miles by end of day Friday, chat with us again, and we'll make sure to get them posted for you!

Not too impressed but I guess I can wait another week.

I only received 300 instead of 1000. My husband received the full 1000 without issue. Thanks to everyone for the updates on what Airmiles support is advising. I'll wait until next week to contact them for my missing 700 plus whatever I would have received from my missing Reebok and Under Armour purchases.

I have the FB group working on my card now. Sent them all the info, just waiting to hear back from them. I figure the 25th is going to be hard to get through on the Live Chat.

While I'm super happy that you had a quick response and easy fix but that annoys me a tad. It's not fair for those who don't have a Facebook account and if one part of your support has a specific date set that we need to adhere to then every method should have the same date!

I just requested the missing miles via live chat on through my laptop and they put the miles in immediately. The lady was super friendly and helpful. All I had to do was give her the dates for the purchases and the vendors we did it through.

While I'm super happy that you had a quick response and easy fix but that annoys me a tad. It's not fair for those who don't have a Facebook account and if one part of your support has a specific date set that we need to adhere to then every method should have the same date!

I agree, however if you are past your 6o days, perhaps getting some of these "messes" out of the way beforehand will clear the way for those of us that still haven't hit 60 days post purchase yet to be helped faster come Oct 25.

Last edited:
Online chatting (again) being asked dates, stores, amounts... again. AGAIN. any way. She says she's going to honor the promotion so I guess I'm getting the airmiles. Finally! This promotion was far more stressful than it should have been. Think I need some Monopoly McDonalds for supper... :)

Online chatting (again) being asked dates, stores, amounts... again. AGAIN. any way. She says she's going to honor the promotion so I guess I'm getting the airmiles. Finally! This promotion was far more stressful than it should have been. Think I need some Monopoly McDonalds for supper... :)

THIS is why i can't be bothered chasing down any miles until i know the dates have passed and I have all my ducks in a row -- even though they might say they added notes to my file and promise I'll get credited for whatever promo is happening it NEVER happens. I always end up needing to provide all the info repeatedly and that irks me :headache:

If their intent with this promo was to introduce more people to the wonderful experience of using their portal for online shopping it's been one MASSIVE EPIC FAIL.

28512269_10213013780314090_163572506_n.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter