Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

Chat told me to wait until the 26th and they should be fixed by then. She wouldn't credit me the missing miles even though she could see that I qualified for them...o_O

Such a mess. I have one account with 100am as well. Livechat said call end of next week. I'm hoping someone is fixing this on the weekend.

Looks like they are missing my purchases from the first day of the promotion - August 7th - this is probably a common theme.
My miles from August 7th posted and weren't questioned when i chased down the full bonus. If the base miles are showing on your account they will count.

I got none... so needless to say I am thrilled with this particular promotion and won't be using airmiles online shopping any more. even for 1000 AM.

So, everyone who didn't get what they expected...were some of your purchases made in the first few days of the promotion?

I had five posted purchases but two were at the beginning of the promotion that the airmiles chat person did not see when she looked. This makes me suspect that she was not looking right from the beginning of the promotion but perhaps from that secondary date that was mentioned here on this thread.

Last edited:
So, everyone who didn't get what they expected...were some of your purchases made in the first few days of the promotion?
My first 3 were done at the beginning and tbey posted fine and the missing 2 were done on Aug 28 and 29.

I did 3 on the 8th, one posted and two i did missing miles for. 1 I did on the 12th and one later. Last one posted. I did a chat and she said to chat again Wednesday if I don't have them. Apparently because I did the missing miles it may not have been picked up by the system. But I had two that did post properly so shouldn't I have gotten at least the 100? or whatever the lowest one was. Annoying, I told her so. And will again if I have to chat on Wednesday. She did confirm she can see the 5 transactions so I am hoping I won't have to explain again on Wednesday.

"Karl" told me tonight that the vendor (airmilesshops.ca) had an issue with posting the miles and is asking air miles reps NOT to post manually until after Oct 25.

Interesting point.. my airmiles are not updated in the app total. If I go into transactions I can see 1000 posted, but the total doesn’t reflect that when I sign in. However, that’s only on the app. It’s all correct if I sign into the website on my desktop. The totals were also correct on my receipt at Sobey’s tonight ... because I did end up doing a Blue Friday shop.

Last edited:
Interesting point.. my airmiles are not updated in the app total. If I go into transactions I can see 1000 posted, but the total doesn’t reflect that when I sign in. However, that’s only on the app. It’s all correct if I sign into the website on my desktop. The totals were also correct on my receipt at Sobey’s tonight ... because I did end up doing a Blue Friday shop.

Dh and I went over the flyer this evening and realized we could get a $100 Spend pretty easily and still come out ahead. For example the cat litter was $7.99. I usually get it for $6.99 on sale. So I’m paying $4 more than usual on the four I have to buy. However with the 70 bonus airmlies I was still coming out $3 ahead, plus it qualifies towards the $100 Spend. My protein cereal was on for $3.99 which is a way better price than usual (usually over $5) so I just bought the 5 boxes for the bonus and I’m set for cereal until spring:rotfl:.

Long story short, Spent about $120, and earned 405 airmiles. Not too bad.

I find the app typically takes a few hours to update the total. I can see the transaction posted in the transaction area, but my total doesn't update for a few hours. It always does eventually.

Just checked and unexpectedly the 1000 AM bonus was posted even though the 1 base mile from L’Occitane is still missing. I am totally ok with that. Thank goodness I don’t have to start the chasing process. Pixie dust to everyone! Hope you get all your well-deserved hard earned miles posted soon!
pixiedust:

I had 3 base purchases not post - Roxy Aug 13, Canada Post Aug 20 & Old Navy Aug 21. Had 300 miles post today. On chat had the same message as above - chat again on the 25th. Nothing they can do today. So frustrating to have to do multiple contacts to get it right.

So far I've got zilch on both cards. I know I'm missing several of my shops, but I have records so I have no problem fighting them for the AM's. Sorry to be a pain, but how long do I have to wait for regular AM to show on a shop thru this promo? Not 120 days I hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter