Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

I had it has August 7 too, as I made a purchase right away from Clinique and those miles has posted with a date of August 7. Now, my Chapters order from August 9 has not posted yet, which "scares" me a bit as they are typically a fast poster. I might have to make another purchase from there just to be sure at least one of them goes through. Ugh. Anyone else waiting on miles from Chapters?
Yup, waiting from August 9 too for Chapters. Really ticks me off that I might have to make another purchase. Haven't got Suzy Shier either from August 12.

Still waiting on Chapters from Aug 8, Gap from Aug 8 & Underarmour from Aug 12. I also wish they'd have something in the airmiles shop to indicate you shopped there at least. They at least have that on ebates! I hope my points post at some point, I do not want to miss out on 1000 AM because they can't keep track better. I feel I'm going to have to fight for my handful of points from each shop in order to get the bonus.

Thanks for keeping each other on track, the Duck has had a few days from the hot place --- Friday I CHOSE to stay in Toronto longer than usual since hubby was still out in Vancouver and figured the GO train would be a great way to come home since I wouldn't need to head back to the Greyhound station and stand in the POURING rain. Bad bad EPIC BAD choice! Instead i was more than 2 hours late coming home because the train simply died -- something that regular commuters said has never happened since they trains started from Kitchener, we had to off-load onto another (already full) train, what a disaster. Left the house at 4:30 am and got home at 9:15 pm :crazy2: Yesterday hubby came home and while that worked out perfectly, it still meant a day i couldn't do anything other than glance at these posts and itch to sit down to answer .

To answer the concern some of you have regarding the 2 conflicting dates for the start of the promo, there are actually TWO running at the same time. This one came with the email with this picture and the terms are clearly for August 7th - September 9th -- Terms & Conditions copied from the Airmilesshop website are in the 2nd post of this thread for reference. Subject line for this email was "You + 1,000 Bonus Miles = a great school year. "
upload_2018-8-19_15-4-21.png

The second promo is called "Pack to School" the email had this picture and the subject line for this promo was "Get Bonus Miles on all your back-to-school needs…" This is actually a CONTEST to win more miles not a promo to earn more miles. The terms for this offer do in fact state August 9th - September 9th. Every offer you take advantage of during this time period only earns you an entry into the contest and one of those offers is to complete one of the levels within THIS PROMO. The only way that will have any impact on THIS promo is that any of the transactions you completed on either August 7th or 8th will NOT get you an entry into the contest. Clear as mud yet??
upload_2018-8-19_15-8-0.png

There is an entirely DIFFERENT website connected to this contest and if you look there you can select your region and see the offers that will earn you an entry into the contest. Once you select your region you will be able to see tabs across the top of the page to the FAQs and contest rules
Pack to School CONTEST

Not sure if anyone is still looking to shop at Forever 21 and not able to make the minimum shipping .... but this is happening

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS, 08/17/18 - 08/19/18 ONLY!
No code required. This limited time offer applies only to standard ground shipping. No price adjustments on previous purchases. Offer is non-transferable without consent by Forever 21. Not Valid at Forever 21 or XXI stores. Cannot be combined with any other offers. This limited time offer applies only to standard Canada ground shipping to Canadian delivery addresses excluding shipments to Nunavut, Yukon, the Northwest Territories, international delivery addresses, P.O. Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses. Additional charges apply for express shipping.. Offer is non-transferable without consent by Forever 21. Terms subject to change without notice.

Not sure if anyone is still looking to shop at Forever 21 and not able to make the minimum shipping .... but this is happening

No code required. This limited time offer applies only to standard ground shipping. No price adjustments on previous purchases. Offer is non-transferable without consent by Forever 21. Not Valid at Forever 21 or XXI stores. Cannot be combined with any other offers. This limited time offer applies only to standard Canada ground shipping to Canadian delivery addresses excluding shipments to Nunavut, Yukon, the Northwest Territories, international delivery addresses, P.O. Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses. Additional charges apply for express shipping.. Offer is non-transferable without consent by Forever 21. Terms subject to change without notice.

Just placed an order. Hopefully it works. I stopped using Chrome since my last two orders through Chrome haven't posted yet but my order through Safari did.

Just placed an order. Hopefully it works. I stopped using Chrome since my last two orders through Chrome haven't posted yet but my order through Safari did.

My amazon order was on chrome and worked but the rest didn't. I wondered if it was because I used paypal, but I actually used a gift card for the gap order, and a credit card for the under armor. I can't figure it out!

I've been eyeing a few tops for work,,,well all three of them are on sale and with free shipping what can/should I do....lol:rolleyes1
Hugs Mel
:thanks:

Just did a quick review of my AM spreadsheet. Of the shipments which have posted to my account during this promotion they have all posted within 2-4 days of ordering (8 of 10 orders). The two which I ordered over a week ago now, I'm giving up hope for. Canada Post, I will return the stamps to a local outlet and re-purchase on another account. Like others have said I wish Airmileshops would have some way of letting you know that the order worked appropriately.

Edit to add: Forget that returning the stamps to Canada Post is going to be way more work than I thought. I'll just have to order something else. Off to shop!

Last edited:
I don't think they're coming through though. I think we are out of luck.

Waahhh, now I have to place another order just in case. I'm not sure I'll be able to do both cards this time around. Sooo many big bills at this time of year with all the sports starting back up, plus winter tires. Blah.

Waahhh, now I have to place another order just in case. I'm not sure I'll be able to do both cards this time around. Sooo many big bills at this time of year with all the sports starting back up, plus winter tires. Blah.
We never have any extra money sitting around -- one of hubby's most used phrases is "We can't afford to save that much" Extra shopping to make the 5 on-line shops (and then even worse to add an extra just-in case) definitely falls outside of our "don't buy strictly for Airmiles" rules.

For this promo if I spend the minimum of $20 / transaction at 5 stores (which is extremely hard at some stores!) so $100 I'll be getting a return of 1:100 which is pretty dang awesome BUT translated to $$ then it becomes a wash -- spend $100 to get $100. If I'm only buying things i would normally buy during this month (or in the very near future) then it's a GREAT deal. However, for every extra shop I do "just in case" how far am I pushing that envelope? I won't be doing any "insurance shopping" for this promo and I'm fully prepared to need to chase down some of the miles (mind you so far I'm 100% posted) because during these big specials I swear the portal gets a cause of the hiccups.

For you -- have you thought outside the box a bit for the sports related items you'll need? Like can you buy any of the equipment needed at one of the shoe stores like Foot Locker? If hockey is a sport you're lil one is involved in how about Hockey Life? E-bay sometimes surprises me -- I don't remember if you've done an Amazon shop or not but that's another option.

Tires? can't get those online but you can get them at Goodyear and it's one of the places that will earn you an entry into the Pack-To-School contest.

I am having a hard time with this one. It's back to school time and I expected to need to buy some things, so I am doing that (like the under armor shoes I got kiddo - that still haven't posted). I just hate I'm going to have to chase the purchases! Nothing is posting, which makes me want to do more shops that I can't really afford to do. I still have one to do, and hope it posts. But it really is annoying. I do want those bonus miles though! I am planning to do microsoft for my last store, which will get me 1 AM. If I do it through ebates I'd get $3.50 back. So it's hard to say what I will do I guess. Maybe I can find another store to shop at. I just don't understand why some people have no problem and others have to chase.

My DD10 is starting basketball in the fall, so I will definitely need to visit footlocker for bball sneakers. I'm going to take her to the store to try some on, then buy them online through the portal. Yes, those will be around $100, but she is going to need them, regardless of the promo.

When did Sport Chek stop being a portal store?

Hahaha, I am sooo far behind all of you but I am so grateful for all of your postings because it has given me ideas of what to buy (and also reminds me of the AMshops portal, I ALWAYS forget to use it when online shopping!)

I just did 2 shops. I got some amazing Christmas stuff for the kids at Indigo which I would have purchased anyway so yay for that one.

Then I did HP ink, which I can always use and seriously did not know had free shipping. I will probably always buy it online now so this promo really worked in that regard

I can always shop at the Bay, love that store! So I plan to do that (hope I dont forget!)

That will be 3, now I will have to be on top of my game and figure out 2 more.

Please keep posting what you buy, it inspires and informs me!

When did Sport Chek stop being a portal store?
Literally the day after the new Triangle programme launched --- i know this because i had an order ready to finish once i went into the store to try on shoes. Came home and POOF, gone :(

Can you ship to store for free at the Bay?

This is a solid "kinda" You can pay for your order and pick it up in the store ONLY if the item is in stock in that EXACT store. They use a "personal shopper" type thing, gather up the stuff and leave it one of the tills (big signs in the store to let you know which one :P ) The system is a tad confusing because you need to know the postal code of the store you want to check ...some items are online only and show that very clearly. Items that have "free shipping" look like this
upload_2018-8-20_15-21-45.png
Then you get to play the fun game of entering postal code after postal code after postal code when you find something you want that's on sale (just saying, not that i'd know :rolleyes1 )

Can you ship to store for free at the Bay?

I did that but first time attempt had my order cancelled for some strange reason. I actually went to the store to see if the item I had ordered was actually in stock and found TWO of them. I took one up to the pick up desk and asked them why my order had been cancelled when they actually had two of the items in stock. They took one and held it while I redid my online order which then I successfully picked up later. It was rather stupid because there I was with the garment in my hand but instead of purchasing it, I ordered it online so I could pick it up again. Thankfully, they understood that it was an airmilesshops promotion thing and were willing to put up with me.

I got my points the next day.

Just got off the Live Chat and mentioned my concern about Old Navy and Chapters not posting yet. She said not to worry and she made a note on my file about these stores not posting. I suggest everyone do that too if you are missing miles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!