Airmiles MEGA MILES Miles are Posting

Hi all. For the BMO Mastercard offer, I know some of you have already reported seeing your 100 Airmiles posted to your account. Per @Donald-my hero and her meticulous work on keeping us informed (thank you!), I see that these should post by June 30. I kept detailed documentation of each and every purchase so I know I hit the $250, I'm just worried that since everything else posted that this may affect the receipt of my 1000 Airmiles. Is there anyone that HASN'T received their BMO miles? It may breathe a little more patience into me if I knew, otherwise I'm itching to begin the chase. TIA

Hi all. For the BMO Mastercard offer, I know some of you have already reported seeing your 100 Airmiles posted to your account. Per @Donald-my hero and her meticulous work on keeping us informed (thank you!), I see that these should post by June 30. I kept detailed documentation of each and every purchase so I know I hit the $250, I'm just worried that since everything else posted that this may affect the receipt of my 1000 Airmiles. Is there anyone that HASN'T received their BMO miles? It may breathe a little more patience into me if I knew, otherwise I'm itching to begin the chase. TIA

I still haven't received mine, but we also did it over two different BMO Mastercards linked to the same Air Miles account, and were right up to the deadline with our purchases. I'm hoping that I won't have to track them down but I have proof that we spent the required amount.

A reminder that the bonus miles should be posting in the next couple of weeks so you should make sure your earning ratio is set up the way you want. I almost got caught during StB with my secondary card set to 100% cash 😱 -- i had forgotten to switch it back to Dream and only made it by 12 hours!!

Mine posted as well, EXACTLY like i figured they would ... perfect on the one account (even though i missing the online shopping coupon but it was an extra anyway) and wrong on the secondary account because of the fascicle over the stupid Urban Fresh gift card the first day 🤬

Checked earlier and they weren't there. Checked just now and they are! Posted correctly even though I still haven't received the 100 miles for the BMO Mastercard offer, but I did end up with 6 offers.

Anyone else see the irony that i have NEVER had one of these promos post seamlessly? I can keep these threads up-to-date and accurate but they can't seem to get my miles posted properly

View attachment 410044

Ahhh, you broke your own rule though, shopped on the first day! Hang in there, you know you will get them. Don't forget to let us know when you do!

Thank you again for keeping us all organized.

Airmiles from all the individual shops got posted but still didn’t get all 1000 AM. Only 300 AM got posted. Where do we start to claim back the missing miles? This is so frustrating! Pixie dust to those who need to chase miles!!

Airmiles from all the individual shops got posted but still didn’t get all 1000 AM. Only 300 AM got posted. Where do we start to claim back the missing miles? This is so frustrating! Pixie dust to those who need to chase miles!!
Either thru online chat or Facebook Messenger. I tried online chat but gave up once the phone rang and started a FB message because i will get a notification on my phone when they respond. That was 4:54 and I'm still waiting for her to "get right back to you"

I only got 300...I don't even remember what the offers were but I'm sure I used enough to get 1000. I guess that's why they wait so long to post so people like me forget the details :upsidedow

I only got 300...I don't even remember what the offers were but I'm sure I used enough to get 1000. I guess that's why they wait so long to post so people like me forget the details :upsidedow
I have several copies of the booklets sitting on my desk if you want help remembering which offers you did. Check your account to see if miles posted within the time range and try to narrow it down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!