Airmiles MEGA MILES Miles are Posting

Did anyone sign up for the Text and get up to 100 miles promo, as well as try and use the Shell coupon? I opted in, and did my one purchase at Shell and was awarded the 10 miles for the text promotion, but nothing for the Mega Miles promotion. I wonder if they don't stack and I'm going to end up contesting it.

I did it too. Just did our fourth fill up today and receipt shows 111, not 116 (no 5 miles for MM). I'm not overly concerned as I am happy we just made the fourth fill up before vacation.

Edit to add: Forgot MM ended April 25th, so I wouldn't have received that anyways.

Did anyone sign up for the Text and get up to 100 miles promo, as well as try and use the Shell coupon? I opted in, and did my one purchase at Shell and was awarded the 10 miles for the text promotion, but nothing for the Mega Miles promotion. I wonder if they don't stack and I'm going to end up contesting it.

Did you pay at the pump? Nothing has shown on the receipt for the megamiles when you pay at the pump. I had the same thing on my receipt about the text promotion but no mention of the mega miles. I assume they will show up later like they did last time.

I can confirm that the two promotions were stackable. I did it at least twice, and had 16 miles shown on my receipt and subsequently posted. I paid in-store because that seemed like less effort than taking my chances with the opt-in.

Thanks everyone. I paid at the pump, and opted-in twice so that’s looking like the issue. Hopefully it ends up posting late!

I've added a timeline of when we can expect to see bonus miles post as well as a list of historical posting of previous promos. Based on my files all of these promos post around the 6 week mark which for this promo will be around June 6th, 2019. Until reports of the big bonus miles posting start you can bundle up your receipts, any emails pertaining to online orders and perhaps an extra booklet and put them aside. No need to try and chase anything down at this point, all you'll do is waste time!

I am starting to think I am going to have to track down my LCBO miles for this promo in order to get the 1000 AM...it has been 3 weeks since I made my purchase and no air miles have posted...this is the first time I didn't do a backup purchase....

I am starting to think I am going to have to track down my LCBO miles for this promo in order to get the 1000 AM...it has been 3 weeks since I made my purchase and no air miles have posted...this is the first time I didn't do a backup purchase....
I'm the same with the gift card from Urban Fresh on the one card .. i KNOW i'll need to follow up but i refused to do any extra coupons. Not going to spend any time worrying about it though because i have had to follow up with every single promo and they've never given me any hassles. Just keep your receipts handy and if the miles don't post properly a quick online chat should fix things up for you!

I'm the same with the gift card from Urban Fresh on the one card .. i KNOW i'll need to follow up but i refused to do any extra coupons. Not going to spend any time worrying about it though because i have had to follow up with every single promo and they've never given me any hassles. Just keep your receipts handy and if the miles don't post properly a quick online chat should fix things up for you!

Thanks for the reassurance Jacqueline. I normally do 1 back up but this promo was tough for me as we were on vacation for 3 weeks so missed some of the coupons I would have used, like Rexall. I have all my receipts with copies of the coupons stapled to them.

FINALLY had my Rona miles post for using cash miles coupon! Wording on my account is AM$ APRIL 4 - 24 2019
I was worried about this one because the cashier went to a separate till to redeem the miles and i never got the email confirming that I'd used miles -- they did show on the receipt as my method of payment but i was still concerned!

FINALLY had my Rona miles post for using cash miles coupon! Wording on my account is AM$ APRIL 4 - 24 2019
I was worried about this one because the cashier went to a separate till to redeem the miles and i never got the email confirming that I'd used miles -- they did show on the receipt as my method of payment but i was still concerned!

Thank you for posting, as I had been checking for these also (similar issue with no record of their use at Rona). Mine just posted, with the same wording as yours!

As a side note, my BMO 100 bonus miles just posted on our main account, dated April 30th. I had opted in the first day, then a few times after the issue was reported. Not sure exactly when I reached the spend threshold, but I knew it was pretty early on. Glad to see those both posted.

I believe... if I'm not mistaken, that means all my basic offers have posted, 5 on each card. Now to just wait for the Mega Miles to roll on in!

I checked the thread but didn't see this specifically posted (apologies if it was) but I did the Shell In-Store offer (5AM for $10) and bought 2 packages of jerky for $13 on the 25th. The cashier did not scan my coupon but advised that he knew what it was and put in the code in his register. According to my receipt code 939 is there with a 0.00 cash total and the jerky but the receipt itself only notes 1 AM earned.

The 1 regular AM has posted to my account but the bonus 5 MM ones have not. I'm not particularly worried as the 939 is on my receipt but would prefer not to have to track them down. Did anyone else's in-store offer post separately for the bonus miles? If yes, how long did you have to wait.

I checked the thread but didn't see this specifically posted (apologies if it was) but I did the Shell In-Store offer (5AM for $10) and bought 2 packages of jerky for $13 on the 25th. The cashier did not scan my coupon but advised that he knew what it was and put in the code in his register. According to my receipt code 939 is there with a 0.00 cash total and the jerky but the receipt itself only notes 1 AM earned.

The 1 regular AM has posted to my account but the bonus 5 MM ones have not. I'm not particularly worried as the 939 is on my receipt but would prefer not to have to track them down. Did anyone else's in-store offer post separately for the bonus miles? If yes, how long did you have to wait.

Had you used this coupon earlier in the promotion? I know there was a limit to the # of times you could use the coupon (I think it was 4), could it be that you exceeded the limit? If not, then you will need to wait and contact AM. Make sure you keep your receipt.

Had you used this coupon earlier in the promotion? I know there was a limit to the # of times you could use the coupon (I think it was 4), could it be that you exceeded the limit? If not, then you will need to wait and contact AM. Make sure you keep your receipt.

Nope, just the once. I only go to Shell when I need it for special promos.

Ugh, I hate having to chase miles that should just be there if the rules are followed. Such a pain in the bum. I know it's usually fairly painless when you have your receipts but it's more of the principle of the thing. I shouldn't have to inconvenience myself. It should just work. It's far more annoying to me when it will effect the big promos (in this case MM) and I'll have to chase them to get them to give me extra miles for that too (Shell was my 5th sponsor). The code is on the receipt, this means it was put in so I don't get why it didn't show up.

I just checked my shoptheblock transactions. For Shell it looks like the bonus miles showed up 10 days after the regular miles did so we're still beyond that but hopefully they'll show up at some point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter