Airmiles MEGA MILES Miles are Posting

Work has been insanely busy the last two weeks, that I have only finished two offers on DHs card and the miles have posted already which is good. He has the Irving gas offer started for his card.

I have two started on mine (BMO and lawtons), but they are accumulative.

Rona has a cash miles offer that starts today, so that will be three completed for DHs card.

Our Sobey’s gift card miles posted on both cards.
We are finished shopping on both cards, but I don’t see anything indicating the BMO offer on DHs card yet .

This just popped up in my email, I wasn't planning on using the portal for a coupon but I've got nothing against using it combined with one of whatever these offers are!
20190404_102336.jpg

I am done on my card, Sobeys, Shell, LCBO and Rexall have all posted, only one missing to post is BMO. On DH's card, Sobeys, Shell, LCBO have all posted, airmilesshops hasn't posted yet, one more to go.

I've even roped in my sister to start trying for these big promotions. Donald-my-hero, she laughed when she saw your post "When it comes time to do the actual shopping leave all offspring & significant others who don't understand the seriousness of this hunt at home and have fun" :drinking:

That's a wrap for me! Childrens place done and posted. Sobeys giftcard done and posted. Rexall done and posted. Just did Shell and BMO, they will hopefully post by next week. Feels good!

So I have done Shell twice at the pump now on two separate cards that both were opted in. There is no code or any indication on the receipt that it worked, so I assume it will be just like last time where the points get added later.

Artisan pizza at Metro was good and posted nicely.

One step closer with the main card today. We noticed when changing the batteries in the smoke detectors that 2 are due to be replaced so we went to Rona today and used $20 worth of cash miles. That was a very odd experience -- the cashier had to take our card and the bill to a separate till to redeem the miles, I ended up with a great receipt that shows the miles were used and then the normal register receipt as well. The miles are gone from my account but i didn't get the typical email confirming the redemption, guess we'll just need to wait and see how it plays out! No indication that it was part of MM but i wasn't expecting it would, so no surprise. That makes 3 coupons on each card now, might get this done :thumbsup2

One step closer with the main card today. We noticed when changing the batteries in the smoke detectors that 2 are due to be replaced so we went to Rona today and used $20 worth of cash miles. That was a very odd experience -- the cashier had to take our card and the bill to a separate till to redeem the miles, I ended up with a great receipt that shows the miles were used and then the normal register receipt as well. The miles are gone from my account but i didn't get the typical email confirming the redemption, guess we'll just need to wait and see how it plays out! No indication that it was part of MM but i wasn't expecting it would, so no surprise. That makes 3 coupons on each card now, might get this done :thumbsup2

What ones have you done so far, besides the Rona?

What ones have you done so far, besides the Rona?
Main card:
  1. Mastercard- done & posted
  2. Rexall spend $40 get 20 - done & posted
  3. Rona, cash miles - done
  4. Metro cash miles - not till April 11th, but will be easy!
  5. Could do Shell in store offer
Secondary card:
  1. Urban Fresh Gift Card - done but no miles anywhere in sight <sigh>
  2. LCBO - done & posted thanks to @kuhltiffany
  3. Rexall spend $40 get 20 - done & posted
I'm waiting to see what's up with the Sweetest 16th offers thru the online shopping portal and depending on what it turns out to be I have a few orders sitting in my wish lists. If one of the stores has gift cards available at Shell I might buy that and have it count as my Shell offer. I'll get the cards done but it will be down to the wire since i refuse to spend money I haven't budgeted just to get AM

Main card:
  1. Mastercard- done & posted
  2. Rexall spend $40 get 20 - done & posted
  3. Rona, cash miles - done
Secondary card:
  1. Urban Fresh Gift Card - done but no miles anywhere in sight <sigh>
  2. LCBO - done & posted thanks to @kuhltiffany
  3. Rexall spend $40 get 20 - done & posted
I'm waiting to see what's up with the Sweetest 16th offers thru the online shopping portal and depending on what it turns out to be I have a few orders sitting in my wish lists. If one of the stores has gift cards available at Shell I might buy that and have it count as my Shell offer. I'll get the cards done but it will be down to the wire since i refuse to spend money I haven't budgeted just to get AM
could easily do the shell for both cards, and lcbo for the one if you need help

could easily do the shell for both cards, and lcbo for the one if you need help
That would be A-MAZ-ING! Thank you ever-so-much.

I've sent an image of both cards in a PM
56158325_555739048281645_559982118134874112_n.png

Thanks for that Jacqueline...I'm planning on hitting Rona this week for a couple of blinds for the kitchen/dining room. I'm crossing my fingers that it works.

I'm going to try to complete all my shops this week while the hubby is away for business this week, as it's just easier when he's not tagging along interupting how I want to do things :rolleyes1

Sorry --ignore post
I just checked and I did get the airmiles on my son's card,,,sorry,,this managing more than one card is crazy.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
The first offer for the Sweetest 16th Birthday Promo for the online portal is up, mutliplier for Amazon, I'll just keep #5 post updated for reference

upload_2019-4-9_6-30-8.png

Has anyone done Jean Coutu or can tell me how long they usually take to post??

I did the redemption coupon on Saturday so am waiting for a post with 1 am (on receipt, base mile) and 5 megamiles (correct Megamiles code is on receipt). I also have the usual redemption email that states I redeemed at Jean Coutu so I think I'm well covered if it doesn't come through but just wondering how long they usually take.

upload_2019-4-10_11-40-56.png

Has anyone, or did anyone try the Ms.Fresh. How long do they take to post the points. Thinking of trying them out for the one week, and then delaying for a couple till they post. Or did anyone sign up and then cancel after the 1st delivery and still get the points credited?
Thinking about this one for my final on the second card. If not I have lots of other options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!