Airmiles MEGA MILES ****Bonus miles are posting now*** Timeline added to 1st post

Sobeys shouldn't run out, should they? Most people will go in an just pick up one GC. I'm hoping most people would do something about it on the weekend ( or after work on Friday). I suppose if they ran out we could always get a rain check for the GC to get the AM when they are back in stock.

No they shouldn't, how any company would run out of their own gift cards is beyond me, we are prepaying to shop in their stores. However, last Foodland gift card promo my local small, rural Foodland ran out, it's not the best run store. I wouldn't expect a Sobey's store to run out.

Sobeys shouldn't run out, should they? Most people will go in an just pick up one GC. I'm hoping most people would do something about it on the weekend ( or after work on Friday). I suppose if they ran out we could always get a rain check for the GC to get the AM when they are back in stock.
I hope not! I am going out early to get them.

Will get mine Saturday evening after we went to the museum and dinner and before we head back to Montreal so I really hope they don't ran out. I wonder if I should call? Usually we go to one of the Sobeys in Orleans but I'm willing to go to another one if necessary.

I was just looking at the new Sobeys west flyer starting tomorrow, and there's a 35 AM bonus when you buy a children's place gift card, so I can buy that, get the bonus AM and then use it later in the week at CP and get my Mega miles bonus.

Anyone know any reason this wouldn't work???

I'm pretty new to all of this. First time I've actually decided to go for the gold and try to get all necessary offers to get the max bonus miles!

That being said, as long as on my receipt it shows the bonus miles, it is safe to assume it worked and there should be no issues, right??

I've used part of my airmiles shops last night, will use the other store shop tonight. How can I confirm that these ones worked and will count towards my count?

THANKS!

I'm pretty new to all of this. First time I've actually decided to go for the gold and try to get all necessary offers to get the max bonus miles!

That being said, as long as on my receipt it shows the bonus miles, it is safe to assume it worked and there should be no issues, right??

I've used part of my airmiles shops last night, will use the other store shop tonight. How can I confirm that these ones worked and will count towards my count?

THANKS!

You pretty much have to wait and see if it comes up on your account.

Just stopped at the Urban Fresh that gave me a hassle getting the booklet to buy the gift card BUT she wouldn't even sell me the danged thing because it's not working and she can't figure out how to help me ! this is a very important part of our mm hunt So now I need to go to another one that requires a subway and then streetcar ride, colour the Duck NOT IMPRESSED

Road trip to Sobeys Urban Fresh, Sobeys and Jean Coutu. Jean Coutu was no issues. Was at Urban Fresh at 9:30 this morning. They scanned the coupon, my airmiles card took my payment. The receipt shows the PLU code but no AM show on the receipt. The girl at the store said this is how they were showing up. Ok fine, I move on to my next stop.

Sobeys. No GC anywhere around. Ask at customer service and she had a small stack of them. I do 1 with MM coupon. No AM show but the PLU code is there, OK. Do the next two GC (same AM account without the coupon because it's also a flyer deal) no AM. She manually adds the AM for the 3 cards to my AM account because she says it hasn't been working all morning.

Just then a supervisor comes by and says it should be working now. She processes GC on DH account and sure enough it is working. PLU code and AM show on the receipt.

I know I will get credit for all the purchases for MM as I have PLU codes on the receipts. My purchases at Sobeys are fine because she manually added the AM that didn't appear. My concern is the ones from Urban Fresh. I have the PLU codes for 3 (mine ,DH,DS) but I don't have anything other than the corner of the flyer (stating spend $75 get 75AM) for card #4.

I called Sobeys Customer service and they gave me the 120 days to post line. No help at all.

I hope they show up automatically next week otherwise I might be waiting for a long while to get them credited to my account.

Anyone else having similar experiences?

If we are from Ontario but use a coupon (I'm thinking IGA sign up) that is for Quebec, will it count as one of our MM offers?

Do you have to use the megamiles coupon, or just shop at the partner? For example Rexall. THe mega miles coupon is spend $40 get 40 bonus airmiles. But the Rexall flyer has spend $50 get 100 airmiles. Do I get both? the in-store and the coupon? Or do I have to use the megamiles coupon to get the partner for Megamiles? Thank you!!

Do you have to use the megamiles coupon, or just shop at the partner? For example Rexall. THe mega miles coupon is spend $40 get 40 bonus airmiles. But the Rexall flyer has spend $50 get 100 airmiles. Do I get both? the in-store and the coupon? Or do I have to use the megamiles coupon to get the partner for Megamiles? Thank you!!

Yes you need to use a coupon either from the booklet or printed from the website, you can find a link in the first post. For Rexall if you wait till tomorrow, spend $50 you will get the 100 AM from the flyer, give the MegaMiles coupon and you will get another 40 AM since you've met that threshold.

Last edited:
Yes you need to use a coupon either from the booklet or printed from the website, you can find a link in the first post. For Rexall if you wait till tomorrow, spend $50 you will get the 100 AM from the flyer, give the club coupon and you will get another 40 AM since you've met that threshold.

Wow! Thank you for clarifying!! I didn't know you could do both.
I'm a little nervous about the airmiles shops. Nothing really says that the airmiles were awarded, other than just waiting until they appear. Which might not be until after megamiles ends.

Thanks for the quick, knowledgeable reply!

No problem, I'm out today so this is a bit hard to do on my phone so please excuse me if you think this is rude ... can I ask you to check out the first page, read thru all of my posts and then let me know if there's anything else i should either be adding, highlighting or clarifying? I want to make sure everyone is able to work the promo to it's fullest!!!

I was just going to mention to people to double-down on the Rexall flyer + Mega Miles tomorrow. I went to Rexall to see if I could buy a Rexall Gift Card to get the 100AM in the flyer but all GCs are excluded from the offer. She said that $50spend tomorrow will give you the 100+40 as long as you have the coupon (they had lots there) so 140AM on $50 isn't too bad in Ontario lately

I've complained about Sobeys Stittsville quite a bit on here so this morning I went to the Kanata location and low and behold they had the Mega Miles booklets and the customer service lady was very informed (in fact a passionate AM collector). I was able to get the GC offer for my card and my wife and the receipts show the offer. Plus I used the Pharmacy offer spend $10 get 20 AM on 2 cough syrups that were each $5.49 buy 1 get 20AM

The Hudson Bay Reward website is the worst reward website! I couldn’t check if I am still enrolled in the auto-convert to Airmiles program. If I am not, I cannot use the MM coupon. I believe either I have to call or complete the enrolment form again. I don’t believe I can get the AM again for doing it the second time. They don’t ask for password when accessing my account. This is not good at all! I saw I last redeem points a year ago, but I cannot find out if it’s an auto-convert transaction. Very helpless!

The Hudson Bay Reward website is the worst reward website! I couldn’t check if I am still enrolled in the auto-convert to Airmiles program. If I am not, I cannot use the MM coupon. I believe either I have to call or complete the enrolment form again. I don’t believe I can get the AM again for doing it the second time. They don’t ask for password when accessing my account. This is not good at all! I saw I last redeem points a year ago, but I cannot find out if it’s an auto-convert transaction. Very helpless!

I was wondering if I was still enrolled in the HBC auto-convert program too. I’ve found that you can figure this out for yourself. HBC sends out regular emails confirming the number of HBC points you have earned, and the converted points show up in your online Air Miles statement as being from HBC.

I was wondering if I was still enrolled in the HBC auto-convert program too. I’ve found that you can figure this out for yourself. HBC sends out regular emails confirming the number of HBC points you have earned, and the converted points show up in your online Air Miles statement as being from HBC.
I seldom shop at Bay. That’s the problem!! Lol
I called and was told no, so I enrolled online. Just in case, I will also make a purchase since I have a gift card to use anyway. Thanks!

For the Sobeys giftcards, do we get 300 miles for using the coupon? We are allowed to use it 4 times, right? I got 300 Miles each but was allowed to only use it three times maximum. I wonder whether I should try to get one more tomorrow. I didn’t print extra coupons for situation like this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!