Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I was wondering if there was another grocery store who could join but I can't seem to find one. PC has their own program and so Sobeys belongs to Scene+. Metro and its stores are leaving and who does Freshco belong to?
At least you can earn points with the new plan at Food Basics as you can't right now.
Maybe you will be able to shop in the Walmart store and earn AirMiles? Not that I do that much either.

Now the Costco thing is just for BMO mastercard holders correct? I don't have one of them and don't plan on getting one so I guess they are out for me.
I only shop at Metro when I get bonus promos so except for missing out on the Shop the Block and other promos I won't miss them. Now that is my Sisters main store so she may have to sign up for their new program to earn points.

METRO Inc. to launch Moi Rewards in Ontario offering new ways to save​

First-ever loyalty program coming to Food Basics

Toronto, April 24, 2024 – METRO Inc. will launch Moi Rewards in all 275 Metro and Food Basics stores in Ontario later this year. Moi Rewards will allow members to save on their grocery purchases by accumulating and redeeming points in-store and online, and to receive personalized promotions from our two leading food banners reaching 75% of households in Ontario. Jean Coutu Pharmacy customers in Ontario who already benefit from Moi Rewards will be able to accumulate more and redeem faster by combining their purchases across all participating banners.

The Moi Rewards program, an evolution of METRO’s original metro&moi loyalty program, has been built with the solid expertise developed by the METRO team over the years and was successfully launched in May of 2023. There are currently over 2.5 million active Moi members in Quebec. Most recently, the 2024 Leger Wow Survey ranked Moi as the most widely used loyalty program in Quebec, with 79% of METRO customers actively engaged with the program.

"We are excited to expand the Moi Rewards program to the Ontario market for our Metro and Food Basics customers. Moi Rewards will be simple to use, personalized, and it will provide customers with great savings and choices in line with their personal tastes.”, said Alain Tadros, Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer and Digital Strategy.

Metro will withdraw from the AIR MILES® Reward Program and will terminate its Thunder Bucks program later this year to introduce the Moi Rewards program across all its stores. More details on the launch of the Moi Rewards program will be announced at a later date. In the meantime, AIR MILES® will continue to be offered and redeemed at Metro stores in Ontario and Thunder Bucks will continue to be offered and redeemed in Thunder Bay Metro locations.

Article on how the new MOI program works in Quebec
https://milesopedia.com/en/reward-program/metromoi/#:~:text=The loyalty program moi (formerly,in%20this%20new%20MOI%20program.

I leave the country for a few days and my Airmiles world blows up! I'm shocked and sad. I'll have to pick up some Metro GC using my cash AM while I can.

The Costco thing looks promising but I don't shop there alot anymore. My time with Airmiles could be coming to an end.

The weather here in Orlando is perfect. Sun, clouds high 20's. With a light breeze to keep things comfirtable. Crowds aren't bad. We're getting everything accomplished without Genie+ or Express Pass. Just some strategic park touring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter