Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Are you sure it was boom coupons you received in the mail? A few people are receiving another promo, sounds like it might be it.

You can shop at Rona and Lowes through airmilesshops and pick up instore 2 hours later. It will qualify for your airmilesshops purchase.

Boom coupons for Rona and Lowes for this weekend can be found here:
https://bonusboom.airmiles.ca/en/home
Rona is online or instore, Lowes is instore only.
Unless you have some other offer (seems to be some different ones that are targeted) the online offer is ONLY for travel bookings this time. I'm happy about it -- decided on a last minute trip this weekend and we'll be earning over my 1:1 ratio!

Ha ha what fun.. my 17 yr old decided that is his dream job tip alone would be $300 plus a day and you rude and explore all day ..
I’m pushing him to stay the university route ha ha

Husband did the grocery shop AND he remembered to use a coupon! Wait.... or the offer I pre-loaded to the card worked properly, spend $100/100 AM. :D

He also admitted to me that for the next trip, Time = Money, and to please go ahead with booking Plaid VIPs for a tour!!!! OMG wow.... he says he wants to do Disney "the Rich and Fancy way" in 2020 so I guess that means I have to investigate all that stuff.

My Sobeys Shop
I ended up buying flowers and a few extra groceries.
I am missing my load N Go offers again : total 80 airmiles,,, but the call center said they push those through for me.
Picked up mustard and relish--buy 1 get 5 airmiles
My total airmiles once they post will be 203.
Hugs
Mel

It's so dang chilly that I caved and ordered a new Garden Bristo heater table from airmiles.
Redeem for this product between March 20th, 2019 and September 16th, 2019 and earn 95 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles
3280 airmiles
After September 16th, 2019 AIR MILES Collectors can still redeem for this featured product but will not earn AIR MILES Bonus Miles. The AIR MILES Bonus Miles will appear in your Collector Account within 120 days after your purchase.

This new water-resistant Ener-G+ HEA-1575J67L-2 bistro table with infrared heat is efficient and economical. Very handy, it uses a standard AC wall outlet. Its infrared heat is hardly influenced by the wind and is totally silent. Designed to give heat where it is needed the most: your feet and legs. The heat then goes up to warm the rest of your body. Safe to use, the surface of the heater uses an exclusive cool touch technology and never gets burning hot.

yukmuncu1xlxrgtzsezf.jpg

Hugs
Mel

Husband did the grocery shop AND he remembered to use a coupon! Wait.... or the offer I pre-loaded to the card worked properly, spend $100/100 AM. :D

He also admitted to me that for the next trip, Time = Money, and to please go ahead with booking Plaid VIPs for a tour!!!! OMG wow.... he says he wants to do Disney "the Rich and Fancy way" in 2020 so I guess that means I have to investigate all that stuff.

sounds super fun!! if you have the time to start a trip report or something, i bet lots
of us would love to live vicariously (and lavishly!!) through you :)

Finally got around to getting my disney gift card at Rexall, used my BMO MC so that should count as my Boom coupon done. Only one I used. Also spent $25 got 50 AM from the spring flyer thing that came in the mail. Another 100 AM for my efforts. Did my groceries at Food Basics since it's right there, and cost me less than Sobeys would have.

Kiddo took off with his friends before 10, I wonder if he'll come home for lunch at some point. He is enjoying the nice weather, as am I. But I was looking for freezies to get for him and couldn't find them at the store. I will have to go out again I guess. By nice weather, I mean it is finally above 0 for most of the day, and hasn't been raining all day long. :)

Unless you have some other offer (seems to be some different ones that are targeted) the online offer is ONLY for travel bookings this time. I'm happy about it -- decided on a last minute trip this weekend and we'll be earning over my 1:1 ratio!

Yes was a totally different offer :) I’m slow to the party blame it on the two jobs and 4 kids 1 dog and a cat

i ended up doing not too bad with the bonus boom promo.

100 miles at safeway (100$ in groceries is no prob for us)
125 miles at sobeys liquor (i’m an adult with a mortgage now, so it’s time for a stocked bar!)
?? miles at rona (i don’t have the receipt on me, but i got 1 bathtub worth :rotfl:)

plus i put it all on my mastercard, so that’s another 50.

so 300-odd miles for the weekend. it feels nice to hunt again!

Does anyone remember the offer sent from BMO MC April 2nd, get XX AM's when you spend XX$'s at Sobeys? You could do it up to 5 times. Everyone's offers were different in the spend and get category.
Anyways, wondering if anyone else used this offer and if you have seen any AM's posted for it as yet. I did it the five times but have not seen anything and BMO is usually very quick to post. The offer does say they will be posted by June 30th so I'm not really worried, just wondering who else used the offer.

Does anyone remember the offer sent from BMO MC April 2nd, get XX AM's when you spend XX$'s at Sobeys? You could do it up to 5 times. Everyone's offers were different in the spend and get category.
Anyways, wondering if anyone else used this offer and if you have seen any AM's posted for it as yet. I did it the five times but have not seen anything and BMO is usually very quick to post. The offer does say they will be posted by June 30th so I'm not really worried, just wondering who else used the offer.

I agree BMO is usually quick to post. I used that offer and one I got in March similar terms. The T&C say they will post within 120 days so I guess we are waiting. I will post here when the AM finally do post to my account.

I used it twice. Nothing yet!

I too am waiting for my We Miss you Miles. I thought I had missed out because somebody had posted a few weeks ago that they had received theirs and I hadn't. Glad to see that nobody has gotten it yet.

I went to Sobeys today to use my L&G spend $25 get 50AM. I needed garden waste bags so I figured I might as well get them there. When I got to the cash the cashier had another coupon to scan. I guess it's the one from the coupon book so many of you are talking about. I am still waiting to see if I get any (3 accounts) in the mail. I spent $25.26 and received 100AM.

So Sobeys posted 225 airmiles and it just says Bonus miles,,,not sure what it's from..................
Too fast for weekend shop...................................
More than my *we miss you miles*
Oh well I'll take it.
21 May 19
20468-Sobeys-LogoSmall.gif
BONUS MILES +225

Hugs
Mel

I think this is the “miss you” miles. I got 225 AM from Safeway and I’m pretty sure I only did this one 3x at 75 per time. So looks right to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!