Airmiles Armchair Chatter

ONYX Reward
south-pond-main-e.jpg

More views:
South Pond Farms - Pasta Making Workshop - Bethany, Ontario - Sunday, December 16, 2018 (Onyx Exclusive)

If you’ve ever wanted to learn to make your own pasta, here is your chance!

Join Chef Riley Wanke and the team at South Pond Farms as they teach you to make dough from scratch and hand roll and shape different varieties of fresh pasta. Once you taste the freshness of this delicious treat, you will be forever converted to fresh pasta.

Exclusive for Onyx® Collectors, this pasta-making demonstration is a fun and interactive glimpse into making fresh pasta at home. You’ll feel like you’re stepping into a tiny village in Italy at someone’s grandmother’s kitchen counter!

The event activities will take place at South Pond Farm’s Iron Horse Ranch, followed by a farmhouse lunch featuring the pastas made during the demonstration.

Finally, to wrap up the afternoon, Onyx guests will make their own infused finishing salt to take home and use in their own kitchens.

Hurry, space is limited to 40 spots.

Exclusive for Onyx Collectors only – just another benefit of being one of our best Collectors!

Maximum of 2 tickets per Onyx Collector.

Hugs Mel

Did anyone get those? That's only half an hour away from me so I was intrigued enough to check how many miles it would cost but the offer seems to be gone now.

Not much of interest in this weeks flyers :sad2:.

I am having an internal battle at the moment. There are things I need to buy but I keep telling myself to wait one more week until Shop the Block before I put anything on my CC (hoping for a M/C coupon). I am debating between going for some groceries or eating through the freezer. DH needs cash AM. What to do. It's most frustrating!

I guess I'll have to settle with a Rexall shop and that's it for the week. If I need groceries I'll just pop into our local FreshCo. 8 more sleeps :hourglass.

Hmmm, so it's after 9 am and still no Rexall email about Wed/Thurs 50am/$25 select cough, cold, pain and vitamins deal. At the moment it's still advertised on their website. Also, survey coupon hasn't been updated yet and expired yesterday. I was planning on doing Rexall today but I'm going to hope for tomorrow now, too hard to work around last minute.

I went to RExall today, and nothing really instore about that 50am/$25 either. I also have some questions on the flyer stuff. I think this is the second time I've seen xAM for every y purchased where there is a bunch of things in the ad, but I don't get the AM - when they hvae those, do you have to always get y of the exact same thing?

For example, there was a flyer deal on AM for every 2 maybelline products - I got a mascara and a foundation, but no airmiles. Would I have to have gotten 2 of the same mascara or foundation for it to count?

Thanks Mel, quick and easy 25 AM if you havent signed up for either Sobeys or Foodland emails for AM. I had never signed up for Foodland, not one near me.

1. It looks like the same link in both the Foodland and Sobeys flyers, and I'm already signed up for Sobeys. I wonder if it will count?

2. I'm debating signing up now, or waiting and hoping that signup counts for STB

I went to RExall today, and nothing really instore about that 50am/$25 either. I also have some questions on the flyer stuff. I think this is the second time I've seen xAM for every y purchased where there is a bunch of things in the ad, but I don't get the AM - when they hvae those, do you have to always get y of the exact same thing?

For example, there was a flyer deal on AM for every 2 maybelline products - I got a mascara and a foundation, but no airmiles. Would I have to have gotten 2 of the same mascara or foundation for it to count?

From the front page, all Maybelline New York products? If so, if they were both Maybelline New York products, it is supposed to work. I find often if you aren't buying exactly two of the same it doesn't go through automatically sometimes/often. I've had the cashier override it a few times and give me the miles, it's a system problem. I've only been declined once (not great customer service), it was over vitamin water b2 get x am, and they told me each 2 had to be exactly the same flavour.

When you go back next, I would ask for the airmiles, take the flyer and your receipt.

Side note, are you using the Rexall survey coupon from the first page on this thread each time? If not, right now it's expired but hopefully will be updated, it will take $5 off your bill each shop over $25.

I agree with Days In the Sun. Keep the flyer and your receipt and see if the store will "Make it right" for you. You should have received them because the offer didn't say "select items" so all Maybelline should have qualified.

HOLD THE FREAKIN' PHONE, VANCOUVER ISLAND PEOPLE!!!!!

I spotted this in the Thrifty Foods flyer starting tomorrow!

4 Days of Smiles
Get 200 Bonus Miles for every $200 you purchase in Smile Gift Cards*
Valid November 09, 2018 - November 12, 2018
*Offer valid Friday, November 9 – Monday, November 12, 2018 at all Thrifty Foods locations in BC excluding Liquor Stores, redeemable in-store only. Receive 200 Bonus Miles for every $200 you purchase in Smile Gift Cards. Limit of 5 offers per collector number. AIR MILES Card must be scanned as part of the transaction. No cash value, non-extendable and non-transferable. Cannot be combined with similar Spend/Get offers. Minimum spend excludes purchases of lottery, tobacco, gift cards, prescriptions, Tim Hortons® coffee, applicable tax and/or enviro fees, deposits or charges and other goods and services as specified. This coupon must be presented at the time of qualifying purchase. Miles take up to 14 business days to appear in your account. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. Partner and Supplier and Retailer trademarks are owned by the respective Partner, Supplier, and Retailer or authorized for their use in Canada.
In the event of disagreement between the flyer and this popup, the flyer shall take precedence.

We have never had one of these offers that was not limited to 1 per AM account, I am SO excited! Add to that the fact that lamb chops are on sale WITH bonus AM and I am one very happy person. :D

:cool1::banana::bounce:

I'm in the city for one last time and since my appointment isn't till 2 I've had time to stop in three Rexalls to check out what's on sale. One of the three stores had signs up about the air miles on cough, cold, pain and vitamins with no indication of which products and none of the staff knew what was up with the offer and the line was stupid looking for me to just stand in line only to find out what I want isn't! The other two stores looked at me like I had two heads. I'm glad someone else noticed that the coupon is expired and hasn't been updated yet ( it's odd because it's the exact same link every single time so I don't know why it's not showing an accurate date at the moment) because I don't want to spend more than I need to and I would have to use that coupon, as it is my threshold spend is $60. I agree with everyone else that they need to get their act together, when you're offering a special make sure staff is aware, that every store has the signs up, and if not be prepared to make it right.

HOLD THE FREAKIN' PHONE, VANCOUVER ISLAND PEOPLE!!!!!

I spotted this in the Thrifty Foods flyer starting tomorrow!

4 Days of Smiles
Get 200 Bonus Miles for every $200 you purchase in Smile Gift Cards*
Valid November 09, 2018 - November 12, 2018
*Offer valid Friday, November 9 – Monday, November 12, 2018 at all Thrifty Foods locations in BC excluding Liquor Stores, redeemable in-store only. Receive 200 Bonus Miles for every $200 you purchase in Smile Gift Cards. Limit of 5 offers per collector number. AIR MILES Card must be scanned as part of the transaction. No cash value, non-extendable and non-transferable. Cannot be combined with similar Spend/Get offers. Minimum spend excludes purchases of lottery, tobacco, gift cards, prescriptions, Tim Hortons® coffee, applicable tax and/or enviro fees, deposits or charges and other goods and services as specified. This coupon must be presented at the time of qualifying purchase. Miles take up to 14 business days to appear in your account. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. Partner and Supplier and Retailer trademarks are owned by the respective Partner, Supplier, and Retailer or authorized for their use in Canada.
In the event of disagreement between the flyer and this popup, the flyer shall take precedence.

We have never had one of these offers that was not limited to 1 per AM account, I am SO excited! Add to that the fact that lamb chops are on sale WITH bonus AM and I am one very happy person. :D

:cool1::banana::bounce:

This is exciting! I will have to go to Thrifty's tomorrow and get one!

Did anyone get those? That's only half an hour away from me so I was intrigued enough to check how many miles it would cost but the offer seems to be gone now.
Hi Hon
I picked up two for an early Christmas gift for my youngest son and daughter inlaw. Each pass was 500 airmiles. This activity is so them,,,they are traveling in India right now and
I took a chance when I ordered,,I emailed my son after and said hey yah know I don't want you to feel obligated to use them and he was "Awesome Mom we love it!
Score 100% for mom today.:lovestruc
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
My Rexall shop
I got
60 airmiles for my load N Go
60 airmiles for the email coupon
50 airmiles for the PAIN products--I bought 3 Rexall Ibuprofen Liquid gel capsules.(stocking stuffers)27.57 total,,,,
But I got an extra 20 airmiles on the Rexall Ibuprofen because it was also listed spend $20.00 get 20 airmiles.
Total shop 66.72= 193 airmiles.

Hugs Mel

My Rexall shop
I got
60 airmiles for my load N Go
60 airmiles for the email coupon
50 airmiles for the PAIN products--I bought 3 Rexall Ibuprofen Liquid gel capsules.(stocking stuffers)27.57 total,,,,
But I got an extra 20 airmiles on the Rexall Ibuprofen because it was also listed spend $20.00 get 20 airmiles.
Total shop 66.72= 193 airmiles.

Hugs Mel

I spent $42.96, saved $31.92 and got 177AM. Not 100% sure where I got 10 extra AM but the ones I know are:
25 for my load and go
60 for the email coupon
50 for pain relief
30 for Advil
2 base miles
10 for ???

1. It looks like the same link in both the Foodland and Sobeys flyers, and I'm already signed up for Sobeys. I wonder if it will count?

2. I'm debating signing up now, or waiting and hoping that signup counts for STB
I just noticed your post count ... :welcome:
My thoughts on the sign up -- the link takes you to the Airmiles site -- NOT Sobeys and/or Foodland and these are the terms

*Offer valid only to Collectors who sign up to receive email after June 6, 2018. Collectors who have previously signed up to receive offers and information from the AIR MILES Reward Program do not qualify for this offer. Limit of one offer per Collector Number. Reward miles will be posted to your Account within 4-6 weeks of opt in.

I don't think this will be included in the StB promo but since it's a one shot deal, no harm in waiting a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter