Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I know this was previously discussed but can someone remind me pls about the benefits of the world elite MasterCard?
We just got one and I’m trying to figure it out? Is there a discount on the number of miles needed for flights?
Thx
Here you go -- from the Mastercard site the details are on this web page and here's an image of the basics
Mastercard Airmiles Credit Cards
upload_2018-11-5_14-14-52.png

My
Nov 5 to Nov 8 :Rexall Load N Go is spend $60 get 60 bonus airmiles
Nov 5 to Nov 8 :email coupon is spend $40 get 60 bonus airmiles
Nov 7 & 8 Only :spend $25 on cough,cold,pain medication get 50 bonus airmiles.
I usually buy the Rexall liquid caps brand Ibuprofen,,I'll have to see what is listed for the "select" products.
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

Trying to do as many rewarding your opinions surveys as I can to build up some cash AM for Shop The Block!

Great idea, I just realized I haven't got my Sobeys 100 airmiles for a purchase last week which should help.
So far it looks like lots of cash airmiles offers for the Shop The Block promo.
Good luck Hon.
Hugs Mel

I was wondering if any of you have received your 500 miles for shopping at 3 participating partners in September? I believe the deal was through BMO.

I was wondering if any of you have received your 500 miles for shopping at 3 participating partners in September? I believe the deal was through BMO.

I know I did. I didn't get a chance to complete it until almost the end of Sept...and completed all three in one evening. That way it was easier for me to track and watch. This working 2 jobs is cutting into my time spent chasing AM lol

I completed it within the first week (including one shop on Sept. 1st) and I haven't received my miles yet. I did online chat because several others on this board had received them, but also got the standard "120 days for bonus points" response. So I'll check back next year... I wondered if having one of the 3 happen the day it started messed it up...

I got them right away, in September. I have read that lots have not got them but I still wonder if it wasn't a targeted offer which would explain why so many haven't got them yet. It seemed way to easy a goal for MC to just be giving AM's away. Hope you get them soon.

I got them right away, in September. I have read that lots have not got them but I still wonder if it wasn't a targeted offer which would explain why so many haven't got them yet. It seemed way to easy a goal for MC to just be giving AM's away. Hope you get them soon.
I received the offer by e-mail from BMO so I was targeted. I just wish it was the same for everyone...some received them right after their third purchase, some with their first monthly statement, and others are still waiting 6-7 weeks later...

ONYX Reward
south-pond-main-e.jpg

More views:
South Pond Farms - Pasta Making Workshop - Bethany, Ontario - Sunday, December 16, 2018 (Onyx Exclusive)

If you’ve ever wanted to learn to make your own pasta, here is your chance!

Join Chef Riley Wanke and the team at South Pond Farms as they teach you to make dough from scratch and hand roll and shape different varieties of fresh pasta. Once you taste the freshness of this delicious treat, you will be forever converted to fresh pasta.

Exclusive for Onyx® Collectors, this pasta-making demonstration is a fun and interactive glimpse into making fresh pasta at home. You’ll feel like you’re stepping into a tiny village in Italy at someone’s grandmother’s kitchen counter!

The event activities will take place at South Pond Farm’s Iron Horse Ranch, followed by a farmhouse lunch featuring the pastas made during the demonstration.

Finally, to wrap up the afternoon, Onyx guests will make their own infused finishing salt to take home and use in their own kitchens.

Hurry, space is limited to 40 spots.

Exclusive for Onyx Collectors only – just another benefit of being one of our best Collectors!

Maximum of 2 tickets per Onyx Collector.

Hugs Mel

Has anyone ever got luggage through Air Miles?
I just realized that we needed to get luggage for our trip at the end of January to Disney. The problem was trying to find luggage that was under the combined 62 in maximum. And trying to find a carry-on that is within the allowed specifications.

The only two that fit the criteria where was the four-piece Delsey Destiny luggage set for 3195 air miles. And the other one is the Samboro Spirit 3-piece luggage set for 3573 miles.

I had to go on the Samboro website in order to see the overall dimensions including wheels. I am just worried that if I get one of these sets and when it gets here is it what if it's like an inch too big.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter