Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Just wanted to let you all know that I did end up getting my flights sorted out and improved by the AirMiles reservation help line. They were wonderful to me. Called them during my lunch break yesterday and they had to call Air Canada then get back to me. They got back to me mid afternoon with much better flights so now I dont have to worry about waking up at 5am to leave Orlando on our last day! :)

I am super grateful!

Sobeys is crummy this week. I won’t be darkening their door until a Blue Friday or a giftcard offer. Hopefully PC program is better this week.
I have a 'spend $50 at Shoppers using my PC credit card, get 15,000 points' which is a good deal. It was sent by email and is good until the 20th. Not sure if everyone got the offer. Now I just need to see what they have on sale, maybe I can use my other PC offers there as well.

Atlantic Sobeys flyer is a bust too. Says there are 500 miles in the flyer. Um, where? Lol

I can do $35/95 at lawtons on our compliments products, but I might wait and do that Thirsday before the offers over instead.

C'mon, PC Optimum!

I have a 'spend $50 at Shoppers using my PC credit card, get 15,000 points' which is a good deal. It was sent by email and is good until the 20th. Not sure if everyone got the offer. Now I just need to see what they have on sale, maybe I can use my other PC offers there as well.
Saturday in Ontario is Spend $50 get 20x the points. I doubt they are combinable but I would check just in case !

Sorry for hijacking this thread for a minute but does anyone know if the offers from PC are also offers that I can use at Shoppers? I have several items I could purchase, suck as spend $10 on coke get 2000 ($2) points, and if I can use these offers at shoppers then I would just go there.
I'm enjoying this program but still find it confusing.

Sorry for hijacking this thread for a minute but does anyone know if the offers from PC are also offers that I can use at Shoppers? I have several items I could purchase, suck as spend $10 on coke get 2000 ($2) points, and if I can use these offers at shoppers then I would just go there.
I'm enjoying this program but still find it confusing.

Yes you can unless it specifically name a store in the offer.

This stupid Boom is a complete Bust IMHO! It's like the little banners that Sobey's put on their flyers announcing how many miles you can earn .. uhm, yeah , if i buy EVERY.SINGLE.THING! I did the math once and to earn the total miles you had to spend about 4 times the value of those miles, yup, I'm that obsessed :P

Side note about this "non-promo" don't get sucked into doing some of the "free" offers if you haven't done them yet (Hudson Bay conversion, Miss Fresh 1st order, Airmiles travel hub booking) because they will more than likely be included in the next ACTUAL promo -- Mega miles soonish?? - and then it WILL help you earn big miles!!

Side note about this "non-promo" don't get sucked into doing some of the "free" offers if you haven't done them yet (Hudson Bay conversion, Miss Fresh 1st order, Airmiles travel hub booking) because they will more than likely be included in the next ACTUAL promo -- Mega miles soonish?? - and then it WILL help you earn big miles!!

Yup...i'm waiting for the mega miles promo to start. Crossing my fingers there will be a few that I can use for that promo.

Alright. I need to step up my AM game. Flights in August are a lot of AM for some reason (direct), and I am sure March 2020 will be worse when they come out. Now that the StB have posted I can actually get in and see them.

Got my STB airmiles
Celebrate!!!! Bear Dance!!!!
giphy.gif

Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter