Airmiles Armchair Chatter

That's great. It's DS birthday this weekend and he wants a roast beef dinner. The roast alone should be good for $35. Add in all the other fixings and I'll be at $100 before I know it.

Sobeys has a get 30 AM for buying a $100 LCBO gift card. Perhaps useful for those who will also be buying something at LCBO for the shop the block? Not the best return obviously but a few extra miles may help. This is Ontario.

Sobeys has a get 30 AM for buying a $100 LCBO gift card. Perhaps useful for those who will also be buying something at LCBO for the shop the block? Not the best return obviously but a few extra miles may help. This is Ontario.

Even better if you're buying for gifts, it's spend $100 on GC, it doesn't need to be a $100 GC (so, you can buy 4x$25 and it will work - specifies that $25, $50, $75 and $100 GC qualify).

Has anybody ever used their dream rewards for the make up mirror? I've had my eye on it and it just got marked down 50% under the deals section. I bought my daughter one for Christmas but it was very expensive so I could take it back if the Airmiles one is good quality.

Ugh, as Airmiles giveth, Airmiles taketh away. Last week there was the $200CG/200AM (x5!) deal at Thrifty Foods...this week they didn't even bother to print their "Up to XXX Airmiles in this flyer" amount and the first AM item is not until page 4. Looks like it is going to be a light AM weekend for me.

Just got an email from Airmiles about the new Shell offers... i put the info in the StB thread because it will help with completing the one coupon! Here's the link to find out more about the offers:
Shell Store Offers

View attachment 364049

For some reason I only received 5 air miles for the $50 Amazon gift card (I bought it Monday). Is it possible they will post the 20 airmiles later on?

Ugh, as Airmiles giveth, Airmiles taketh away. Last week there was the $200CG/200AM (x5!) deal at Thrifty Foods...this week they didn't even bother to print their "Up to XXX Airmiles in this flyer" amount and the first AM item is not until page 4. Looks like it is going to be a light AM weekend for me.
Thrifty's is so hit and miss with airmiles. I still have $51 left on my 200 miles for $200 gc. I don't normally do the bulk of my shopping at Thrifty's. Walmart is much cheaper for packaged foods and other household supplies, but we do buy fresh food at Thrifty's. I will shop at Thrifty's when the have the get XXX miles for $75 or $100 coupons.

hah, I completely hear you. I don’t even bother shopping at safeway anymore unless it’s blue friday. outside of the big AM events, they just don’t offer enough to make it worth my while. (it doesn’t help that my local safeway has awful produce)

For some reason I only received 5 air miles for the $50 Amazon gift card (I bought it Monday). Is it possible they will post the 20 airmiles later on?
I highly doubt it... the shell offers appear on your receipt, it looks to me like you only got the in store purchase miles. I would be heading back to the same station and asking them unless you want to wait out the stupid 120 days AM will quote you

Sorry ,,under the weather today.........a bit late in posting

Metro Ont
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10017/1290546
Thursday Nov 15 Sunday Nov 18 ONLY
Use 95 airmiles cash ($10.00) and get 25 airmiles
One bonus per collector per day**

Sobeys Ont.
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10012/1290487
Fri Nov 16 ---Sunday Nov 18 ONLY
Spend a 100.00 get 100 airmiles OR a $10.00 Sobeys Gift card.
Fall Vegetable Side Dishes
$2.49 /100g
air-miles.png

20 Bonus AIr miles when you buy 500g or more

Get 75 bonus airmiles when you buy a
$50.00 Davids Tea Gift card
OR
$50.00 Cabela's
Or
$50.00 Boston Pizza

Foodland On
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10016/1290497
Get 30 Bonus airmiles when you purchase a 100.00 gift card
spend 60.00 get 20 airmiles
spend 80.00 get 40 airmiles
spend 100.oo get 60 airmiles
Above is part of the StB promo but also posted in their flyer.

Get 75 bonus airmiles when you purchase a
$50.00 Boston Pizza Gift card
Or
$50.00 Cabela's Gift Card

Drove through the Rona parking lot to take a look at the evergreen pots they have,,,lots to choose from this weekend.:yay::dogdance::santa:

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter