Airmiles Armchair Chatter

So my status says I have earned over 1000 air miles this year as of today, however I am still blue - Does the colour change not happen right away? I want to see gold! :)
Status is updated on Sundays so if it hasn't happened yet it will happen next weekend! Happy day for you indeed :cheer2:

Red RAV4 with Mickey sticker in the back window.
lol,,,my car has a mini mickey head in the back window and two Mickey air fresheners hanging from the rear view mirror,,
interesting how we dress up our cars. Oh and her name is "Blue Belle".
Hugs
Mel
My SUV also has a Mickey sticker on the back.

I asked because I parked beside the dodge at Sobeys on Friday. Was wondering if it happened to be someone here.

We should make our own secret dis airmiles sticker lol
OK! I thought I'm up to this challenge and would see what i could come up with and HOLY FREAKY BATMAN! If you put "Disboards Airmiles" into Google images sooo many of the images that come up are from my posts (Mel you have a fair number as well!!) Side note -- i'm obviously NOT up to this challenge -- it's hard :P

Oh I thought one up I was just having difficulty getting it from Powerpoint into this thread. It was the outline of a Mickey head with the airmiles logo inside (don't know if that's allowed). Or a Mickey head with the words "Happy Hunting" or "Airmiles Hunting" inside. It would be an inside joke for those of us in the know. Maybe someone, on this thread, who is really good with computers, can go ahead and run with it.

Just saw one that also might work. The airmiles status update. You know the one that tells you what your goal is. Large black circle with the word Goal: inside. Below the word Goal we put a Mickey head instead of 6,000. Ideally it combines our goal of collecting AM to get back to the mouse
images

Last edited:
Oh I thought one up I was just having difficulty getting it from Powerpoint into this thread. It was the outline of a Mickey head with the airmiles logo inside (don't know if that's allowed). Or a Mickey head with the words "Happy Hunting" or "Airmiles Hunting" inside. It would be an inside joke for those of us in the know. Maybe someone, on this thread, who is really good with computers, can go ahead and run with it.
I'm waiting for Mel to sign in -- she does AMAZING work with stuff like this!

Lime Green Mickey Head (the unofficial colour of the DISboards) with something in the ears ... i dunno, not my forte!

OH, side note -- hubby has another "last-minute-trip" to a client in January in Kemptville and I'm trying to convince him to extend it so i can join in him Ottawa for a few days :rolleyes1

I'm waiting for Mel to sign in -- she does AMAZING work with stuff like this!

Lime Green Mickey Head (the unofficial colour of the DISboards) with something in the ears ... i dunno, not my forte!

OH, side note -- hubby has another "last-minute-trip" to a client in January in Kemptville and I'm trying to convince him to extend it so i can join in him Ottawa for a few days :rolleyes1

Ottawa in January... well I guess if it's not something you're used to it could be fun :) I'm usually trying to escape that time of year lol.

Ottawa in January... well I guess if it's not something you're used to it could be fun :) I'm usually trying to escape that time of year lol.

Yeah, actually been there, done that and NOT thinking I'd enjoy it

90633846f707af920e67093a7eec4a7a.gif

My sister turns 50 next year so I am checking out flights to fly and see her...but that means planning a trip to Ottawa in February! :crazy2: I'm definitely a Westcoaster so and to us, February is when the flowers start blooming and we have to mow our lawns.

But, the good news is that I have enough AM saved already for the flight! :jumping3:

My Ottawa story in Jan.
I took a Greyhound bus there and picked up the worst Flu/Cold skating on the Rideau Canal,,and on the way home I had the whole front seat of the bus to myself because no one would sit near me.:sick: The Beaver Tails were delicious though!
beavertails-350x219-1.gif

I am sure Ottawa is beautiful,,, but if I ever go again I am driving my car and going in the summer.:beach:
Hugs
Mel

I'm at home with a sore back and a bit bored. I am not a DISigner but after reading the posts above, these came into my mind. I just had to post them.

Attachments

• DisAirMiles a.jpg
    DisAirMiles a.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DisAirMiles b.jpg
    DisAirMiles b.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DisAirMiles c.jpg
    DisAirMiles c.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 13
  • DisAirMiles d.jpg
    DisAirMiles d.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 14
Hi Gang
I sent a few of your ideas to Jacqueline as I can seem to get them to post,,maybe she will be able to post them,
Thanks
Hugs Mel
And the Duck is busy changing the house around for the cold weather that has arrived! Flannel sheets on the bed so I don't wake up with my knees and elbows stiff from curling up tight. Just finished switching over the curtains in the living room from sheers to heavier lined ones that don't rest on the heaters. Now it's dark and gloomy in here. I'll put the awesome creations that Mel made for us after supper is done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter