Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Thank you, I passed on what you wrote here. She hasn’t asked for the number.. maybe planning to go the nasty route.
I'm planning on hanging on to the email with the name/phone number for a little while so if you need it PM me. I hope this works out for your friend without too much more trouble. It certainly is a PITA.

Checked my inboxes including junk, no air miles offers like y'all. Maybe it's only for the top air miles collectors? I haven't been too diligent with chasing after the miles.

This one implies that you had to have redeemed lately, we redeemed for Disney tickets:

"You recently used your Miles at one of our AIR MILES® Partners
and we'd love for you to be able to do it again soon!

Get 500 Bonus Miles
Collect 1300 Miles at any AIR MILES Partner by May 9, 2018 and get 500 Bonus Miles!*"

UPDATE: We are driving to Florida. Doctor told James he should not fly with his ear, especially with leaving the mainland.

Now, at 4 pm, I will eat a sandwich and finish the packing. Guess I'd better figure out the route to Flordia. We've never driven there before. Talk about an adventure just to get on the cruise. I'm going to enjoy those drinks once we board!! :)

Have a fantastic time!!! I'm booked on the Allure of the Seas for January. First time with Royal. Can't wait to hear how your cruise goes. :)

Yes, you are going to deserve lots of drinks once you get on board the ship. Good luck with your drive! Crazy that you had to change things up last minute like this.

This one implies that you had to have redeemed lately, we redeemed for Disney tickets:

Get 500 Bonus Miles
Collect 1300 Miles at any AIR MILES Partner by May 9, 2018 and get 500 Bonus Miles!*"
Those of us who had the opportunity to use the Metro MM coupon did redeem miles and some were able to do the Rexall redemption offer as well (i didn't have enough miles left for that one!). Both of our cards did the Metro offer and i booked a hotel with the second card on Monday -- that was quite the interesting experience! The system let me book once but then a message popped up that it had failed and to try again, so i did AND got the same message. Shortly after that i got a text from the hubby "why did i just get SIX charges on the AMEX to AM?" They separate the booking fee & taxes into separate charges AND there were 2 transactions for a $1.00 (to authorize the card) Online chat was useless "oh you need to clear your history. oh perhaps the hotel has no rooms. Choose a different hotel" FINE! I really wanted to book a room so i did pick another hotel and now the account looks like this -- side note the hotel we did end up getting is essentially free since that is exactly the number of miles i got thru StB :P
upload_2018-4-13_9-46-36.png

Is this an email? What does the subject line say? I want to watch carefully for this :)

Get 500 Bonus Miles

Get 500 Bonus Miles

I redeemed some AM recently for flights and I would like to think I earn a fair # of AM (8200 so far this year) and I didn't get any email about earning a bonus. It's just random.

Is this an email? What does the subject line say? I want to watch carefully for this :)

My subject line is this:

Susan, want to get rewarded again?

I have to collect 1150AM at one partner by May 6 and I will earn 575 bonus. I don't think I have ever earned that many at one sponsor in such a short period of time so I doubt I will do it this time.

Hello everyone! I've been lurking for a while picking up advice and tips for good AM deals.

We're saving up AM for park tickets, and I double-checked the rewards page this morning to see if they've updated (was still only offering 5 day passes with that offer expiry date of February 10).

Now there's no option at all for adult park tickets!
https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/RewardsProductList?a=true&viewAll=true&selectedCategoryId=cat700026

I really hope they bring them back soon, and this isn't a permanent thing...

Hello everyone! I've been lurking for a while picking up advice and tips for good AM deals.

We're saving up AM for park tickets, and I double-checked the rewards page this morning to see if they've updated (was still only offering 5 day passes with that offer expiry date of February 10).

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/RewardsProductList?a=true&viewAll=true&selectedCategoryId=cat700026

Glad you decided to step out from the shadows and join in the fun, the more the merrier!

I don't think you'll like the answer to your question, but this is more than likely because AM has run out of the CDN discounted tickets and will be replacing stock with "regular price" ones. Last time they ended up with child park tickets long after the adult ones were gone as well. Keep watching the site, they will more than likely be back up soon at a significant increase in the # of miles needed to redeem.

Thanks! Don’t want to miss it just in case...saving up for our European adventure next summer ✈️

My subject line is this:

Susan, want to get rewarded again?

I have to collect 1150AM at one partner by May 6 and I will earn 575 bonus. I don't think I have ever earned that many at one sponsor in such a short period of time so I doubt I will do it this time.

Subject Line says Melanie want to get rewarded again...........
"Hungry for another reward"?
Get 700 Bonus Miles
Collect 1800 Miles at any AIR MILES Partner by May 9, 2018 and get 700 Bonus Miles!*

Hugs Mel

Last edited:

Get 500 Bonus Miles

Yes subject line is "want to get rewarded again?".

The only point I was trying to make was that if you haven't redeemed lately, you likely won't be getting this one. I redeemed as well, Disney tickets, same as daughter and husband and I didn't get one either while they did.

Hopefully with the end of megamiles, there will be lots of new deals just around the corner!

Oh no! I had 300 airmiles to go, was hoping to get another ticket next week. I checked last night and the 5d tickets were still there.

Welcome Pluto, and yes, hoping they are back soon.

I just redeemed for a gift for my sister for watching the kitties while we are away so that could be it? We got here and will get home again on airmiles points flights.

We are in florida. I am exhausted! But we are happy to be here and enjoying the nice weather. I guess it will make up for all the airmiles I am not earning this weekend.

I just redeemed for a gift for my sister for watching the kitties while we are away so that could be it? We got here and will get home again on airmiles points flights.

We are in florida. I am exhausted! But we are happy to be here and enjoying the nice weather. I guess it will make up for all the airmiles I am not earning this weekend.

Hi Hon
I hope you have a Blast and guess what?,,, you are missing the "ice storm" of the season!!
YEAH!!!!
Have fun but remember to rest too.
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts