Airmiles Armchair Chatter

What are these e-rewards?

I was wondering too! I tied to go back into past messages to find the link but must have missed it somewhere.

I have been doing the surveys that I signed up for on the AM site but only seem to be making single AM on each surgery and that's only if I qualify for it. This e-rewards sounds like it might be a better use of time....can anyone share more info and the invite link?

Anybody know if you can change these to adult passes at Disney?
I'm also wondering. In the past I have upgraded a child's ticket to adult. It was a ticket that I got from AM and at that time there was more of a significant difference from child to adult in required miles. The problem I had was that the ticket had an older date on the back. The CM doing the upgrade wanted around $200 to make the upgrade. I think I looked like I was going to pass out or something because he looked at me and said let me get a manager to see what we can do. The manger did a bunch of clicking on the keys and in the end I only paid the difference from child to adult not all the added costs of the price increases and whatever else.

In this case I would be ok paying $100 or so to change the ticket to an adult ticket....the miles are so much lower it would be worth it IMO. Only thing is I don't have a trip planned for any time soon so I wouldn't want that child's ticket sitting around for a long period of time.

Anybody know if you can change these to adult passes at Disney?

I'm sure you can change to adult BUT you will have to pay the difference between the price for a child ticket under the Canadian special and an adult ticket at current price. Still cheaper than paying full price but more expensive than if it was a regular child ticket.

I don't have to lock my Cash account anymore! (probably will anyway as it keeps cashiers from seeing how many AM I have in my account)

I've finally spent all those Cash Airmiles that were part of a promotion from last December. It's actually kind of rewarding to come home with a bag of groceries that I paid OOP $0.56 for. When I play it right I get some extra airmiles on top of Metro's current promotion (use 95 Cash miles get 25AM and $10 off your purchase)

Hmm the Metro ON flyer has a block on the last page saying Marvel Mania is coming and to get your Air Miles card ready...

Anyone have any idea what that might be?
No idea but I can't wait to hear. I'm sure someone will post back. Fingers crossed.

I was wondering too! I tied to go back into past messages to find the link but must have missed it somewhere.

I have been doing the surveys that I signed up for on the AM site but only seem to be making single AM on each surgery and that's only if I qualify for it. This e-rewards sounds like it might be a better use of time....can anyone share more info and the invite link?

e-rewards is a survey company that gives each survey a $$ amount and then let's you cash out these "dollars" for a variety of rewards. Most are travel related --hotel loyalty programmes, airline reward points/miles, e-gift cards etc. Their surveys can be either stupidly long or easily screened out (but if you do get screened out you will earn .25) HOWEVER you do need to be aware that everyone has different rewards open to them! Hubby gets Areoplan compared to my Airmiles and IHG compared to my HIlton Honours, Old Navy compared to my Gap, etc

You can't just find a link for this either .. To increase your odds of getting the elusive first invite sign up for emails with any and every company :P
upload_2017-9-20_11-55-30.png
This webpage gives the list of their Canadian Partners
e-Reward partners

Has anyone received their 20/40/60 airmiles from their last promotion yet? I only got emails posted on the first receipt (not the 60), and on the second day - only a portion of the miles of the receipt posted, not all of them (and still not the 60).
Nope, but i'm not too worried yet because our Metro is TERRIBLE at submitting their numbers to AM, it is not uncommon for me to wait close to a month before seeing them post. Annoying, i have a stack of their receipts sitting on my desk waiting because our recent e-mailed coupons included one for in-store baked goods --7 AM and bananas -- 5 AM so hubby has stopped regularly for 1 loaf of bread and 1 banana to get those 12 miles :P When these miles DO post they will show as coming from Metro head office NOT the store you shopped at so they will be easy to spot. I'm actually quite surprised they have another one of these threshold spend offers so soon. Not too happy though since we spent a LOT last week since the cupboards were a tad bare meaning this week will be light shopping. #firstworldproblems

I have no idea how I become a member. It was too long ago. But Donald's right. You can't just join and I can't give out invitations. I tried looking into that before. Sorry. :( I still do the air miles opinion surveys as well as they add up.

HOWEVER you do need to be aware that everyone has different rewards open to them! Hubby gets Areoplan compared to my Airmiles and IHG compared to my HIlton Honours, Old Navy compared to my Gap, etc

That's interesting. I never realized.

Has anyone received their 20/40/60 airmiles from their last promotion yet? I only got emails posted on the first receipt (not the 60), and on the second day - only a portion of the miles of the receipt posted, not all of them (and still not the 60).

No. I'm still waiting as well.

Nope.

Oh oh. It's cookie time! :) Christie Cookies on sale at Sobeys for $1.99. Buy 4 and get 50 AM... Maple Lodge products also on sale, buy 4 get 50 AM (if you like chicken weiners or bologna, it's $1.99).

Rexall is spend $50 and get 113 AM anniversary sale. Many AM deals in the flyer.

Oh my Goodness NO!
I just committed to losing 10 pounds by Christmas and ate a salad for dinner.
My co workers are going to love me,,they all loved the Smart Popcorn a few weeks ago.
Chubby hugs from Mel

Oh oh. It's cookie time! :) Christie Cookies on sale at Sobeys for $1.99. Buy 4 and get 50 AM... Maple Lodge products also on sale, buy 4 get 50 AM (if you like chicken weiners or bologna, it's $1.99).

Rexall is spend $50 and get 113 AM anniversary sale. Many AM deals in the flyer.

Good thing the DS's cleaned out my stash of cookies last week. Time to buy more! DH grew up in Newfoundland so bologna is a treat for him. I'll get some of those too.

Agreed with Mel! Saw the cookies and wondering how many I can drop off elsewhere... but then again I would be the best mom ever (in my kids eyes) if I showed up with 4 packs, and probably in DH's eyes as well.... So much for these salads over here too...

Also very curious about top secret marvel to come...

I have 79 days until my next cruise, I was supposed to be on a diet! This week I'm in a training course and they are feeding us... not what I would normally eat lol. Now cookies! Oreos and chocolate chip cookies? Oh dear... I need a few more AM , ok I need a lot more :) I'm less than 300 from Onyx status... I'm sure I can buy that many cookies! Oh, kiddo brought home a thing about a food drive for school, they'll take cookies surely. There we go.

I did manage to get 90 AM today buying cheese strings and bacon. :)

I'm so annoyed that the AM value went up so drastically for WDW adult tickets. I redeemed for my first one only a few months ago and am probably a few weeks away from being at 3250 AM again... but sadly it's a whopping 5200 for my 2nd ticket!

Then again... this will save us about $1000 for both of our tickets when we do go next. So I'll deal with it :)

So excited for tomorrow! Can't wait to see the flyers for myself but aaakkkkk it's one of my trips into Toronto for follow-up appointments. I don't want to lug the surface around the city all day, my Kindle isn't strong enough to do any serious searching and I'm still learning how to use my phone (it's smart, me? not so much!) Huhm ... do i set the alarm 30 minutes early so i can sneak down to the laptop before i head to the bus station????

Cookies, cold meat, drug stuff, and Marvel?!?! What a great week

No. I'm still waiting as well.

Mine just posted within the last 30 minutes! I checked before i powered down the surface and they weren't there, popped over to check e-mail and a quick refresh showed my account was up by a fair chunk and poof, several of my Metro miles have posted. The 60 bonus have the date Sept 11th ... we never shop on a Monday BTW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!