Airmiles Armchair Chatter

My Mega Miles posted too. BUT they are posted to dream and I was collecting them as cash?
I've never had miles post to the wrong category before,I guess I call them to see if they can be
moved.
Hugs Mel

So I spoke with them and they say I am out of luck because the Bonus points post where ever I have set the account on the day the Bonus points are posted? My account was set from April 28 to June 17 at 100 % Cash when I changed it over to 100% Dream.
I am so very disappointed.
I am mad at myself for not understanding this before hand.
No more "Mega" promotions for me!
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Yay!! Mine are both there for both of the accounts I manage!! Now I have the tough decision of what to do with them, do I get another ticket in case the whole family goes in the winter, I do I look into flights for my daughter and I for a girls getaway this fall? I know, talk about first world problems!! :) Congrats to everyone who got theirs and I am sorry for the serious PITA for those who didn't or had issues with theirs!

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have hopped up and down before telling those of you that haven't got them that I am sorry you are still waiting. I didn't mean to be rude. I just got so excited because I had given up all hope of using airmiles to pay for that last ticket.
My account is already back down to 50 miles. :rolleyes:

My Mega Miles posted too!! But when I check the counter for how many miles I earned this year. It hasn't updated? Will that happen later? Do the Mega Miles not count towards Onyx?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2::cool1::rotfl::thumbsup2:jumping3::jumping1:

I was waiting ONE more day. I was going to purchase that $500 ticket tomorrow morning!!!!!!
I am SO glad I waited. This just made my week:jumping1:. $500 more in the food and fun budget for our late August trip.:cool1:

Woohoo!!! As soon as I read that mega miles posted I thought omg I hope pigletto didn't just pay for that last ticket!
I've gotta wait til my Mc miles post to get another 7 day ticket. I hope everyone across Canada doesn't clean out the Canadian ticket stoclk over the weekend now that mega miles have posted! Lol. That would be my luck!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2::cool1::rotfl::thumbsup2:jumping3::jumping1:

I was waiting ONE more day. I was going to purchase that $500 ticket tomorrow morning!!!!!!
I am SO glad I waited. This just made my week:jumping1:. $500 more in the food and fun budget for our late August trip.:cool1:
I was also wondering if you had waited or not. Yay for you!!!!!

Now I'm thinking of redeeming for another 5 day ticket. No trip planned and I've already got two on ice. Even with redeeming for another ticket I would still have over 11K AM on reserve for whatever trip may come up next. What to do....what to do?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter