Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Hi Hon
I have been sitting at Credit Valley Hospital with my youngest son all day and night and decided to take a break at Tim Hortons. Why what do I see when I check my email but a beautiful post by Ottawamom!!! You just brought a sprinkle of pixie dust into my day/night.
Two ticket ordered.
Thanks for sharing
Hugs Mel

Hope all will be well with your family.

I needed some batteries for the smoke detector and was driving by Rexall.....
I scooped a Load 'n' Go, but the points did not add. Not the Load 'n' Go itself (4) or the 25 point bonus. I questioned that. I wasn't sure if they would add later, or if they should have loaded at the time. Since there is a line for both bonus and Load 'n' Go, the cashier rang through the points. 29 points for a $5 item.
:thumbsup2

Hope all will be well with your family.
Hi Hon
Thanks we are home and he is resting now.
Internal bleeding-maybe an ulcer, they are not sure.
He will see family doctor next week.
I am usually guarded and well thought out before I make judgements BUT that Hospital has major problems from unclean to inaccessible, to inadequate care. I know they are looking for accreditation this Fall and I don't think they will have a chance.
It is definitely not somewhere that I'd go again given a choice.
Thanks for the good wishes.
Hugs Mel

Oh wow, our little community seems to be riddled with illness, injury & upheaval right now! Sorry to all of you who are dealing with less-than-stellar summers I was in my way in here to give the heads up over the Wonderland tickets and discovered @ottawamom beat me to the punch! I've made a point of checking at least twice a day now since those offers seem to be very limited!

And for those of us who save our weekends for Airmiles hunting....
upload_2017-7-21_12-21-16.jpeg

Well nuts, I missed out on the Wonderland passes. Where would I even have checked?
They show up under Dream Rewards --->>> Events & Attractions --->>> Air Miles Events Exclusive.
upload_2017-7-21_13-32-5.png
I then Sort by : "Reward Miles Low to High"

OR if you are ONYX level you can go directly to ONYX rewards. I just like to see all that are open
upload_2017-7-21_13-37-29.png

Do they just list them and you have to find them by luck of being on the AM website or do they send out an email or post on social media about the rewards?

Hi Hon
Thanks we are home and he is resting now.
Internal bleeding-maybe an ulcer, they are not sure.
He will see family doctor next week.
I am usually guarded and well thought out before I make judgements BUT that Hospital has major problems from unclean to inaccessible, to inadequate care. I know they are looking for accreditation this Fall and I don't think they will have a chance.
It is definitely not somewhere that I'd go again given a choice.
Thanks for the good wishes.
Hugs Mel

Hopefully his medical problem is temporary.

Credit Valley used to be known as a good hospital, perhaps quite awhile ago, I remember when it was new. Hopefully they resolve their issues as well.

Do they just list them and you have to find them by luck of being on the AM website or do they send out an email or post on social media about the rewards?
Luck of either stumbling on it yourself OR noticing when someone else has found it and graciously shared the info. For me it's habitual stalking of both the AM site and this awesome community!

The offer came out later in the day than usual. I checked a few times yesterday and decided to check one last time while watching TV at 9:30. It wasn't there when I checked before dinner. They (AM) are getting sneaky with the time they add the offers to the website. Keeping us on our toes I guess. I'm glad some of my fellow AM hunters were able to take advantage of the offer.

Here's to catching the next one.

On your Onyx Status page, scroll all the way down to Onyx Rewards and click View All. You have to check on regular basis. No email!

IMG_8304.PNG

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to use AM to get my direct flight to FLL in December, only cost $198 plus way too many AM. But it was worth it. Now to worry about the flight home... and see my sad little 300 AM balance lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter