Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I just tried getting into my Load and Go and it is saying it doesn't recognize my #. Anyone else have trouble?

Thank for the reminder. I will have to see what DH has in his L&G and do this on his account as well.

kultiffany, great additions to the list of things for the Food Bank. Some of the items you mentioned have great AM associated with them from time to time and I don't use that particular brand but I could pick it up and donate it.

Just back from my final ice cream run. I don't think I would have done very well with the hunt this week if not for ice cream. Now we just have to eat it all!
Take it from someone who has been there --- no-name sanitary products are NOT nice! When a woman finds herself needing to decide between food for her kids and pads, guess which comes first? I will often buy those when there are bonus miles because i know the struggle!

***and it sounds like there will be an ice cream party in Ottawa soon, who's in??

images

I just tried getting into my Load and Go and it is saying it doesn't recognize my #. Anyone else have trouble?

I am very new to using this.....kind of listened to you guys talk about it for awhile but signed up just last week. I just checked and I can sign in though.
Hugs Mel

Heads Up ONYX collectors!

2016_Badge_Onyx.png

081716_Event_Wonderland.png

Canada's Wonderland - One Day Admission - All Regular Rides

Looking for the ultimate thrill? Some great entertainment? A quick spin? A cooling splash? Have a world of fun at Canada's Wonderland.

Available for 1 mile until August 31st or while supplies last. Maximum of 2 tickets per ONYX collector.

It's just another benefit of being one of our best Collectors

Sorry tried posting the link but I couldn't get it to work. You guys know where to go!

2016_Badge_Onyx.png

Looking for the ultimate thrill? Some great entertainment? A quick spin? A cooling splash? Have a world of fun at Canada's Wonderland.

Available for 1 mile until August 31st or while supplies last. Maximum of 2 tickets per ONYX collector.

Sorry tried posting the link but I couldn't get it to work. You guys know where to go!

Thanks for posting! I love being Onyx!! :cool2:

2016_Badge_Onyx.png

Thanks - got 2 tickets! Need 4, but better than nothing.

2016_Badge_Onyx.png

Thanks! Just snagged 2 tickets. Ironically, we weren't supposed to go to Toronto this summer because we are going to Disney instead. I guess we need a Toronto day trip now!

Hi Hon
I have been sitting at Credit Valley Hospital with my youngest son all day and night and decided to take a break at Tim Hortons. Why what do I see when I check my email but a beautiful post by Ottawamom!!! You just brought a sprinkle of pixie dust into my day/night.
Two ticket ordered.
Thanks for sharing
Hugs Mel

Hi Hon
I have been sitting at Credit Valley Hospital with my youngest son all day and night and decided to take a break at Tim Hortons. Why what do I see when I check my email but a beautiful post by Ottawamom!!! You just brought a sprinkle of pixie dust into my day/night.
Two ticket ordered.
Thanks for sharing
Hugs Mel

I grabbed two as well. My first Onyx score!

Hope everything is alright with your son!

Thanks @ottawamom I just grabbed two tickets as well. I thought my DD would be excited but she doesn't even care.....right now she is totally consumed with being really sick and having to go to work regardless then toss in preparing to move away to university in a little over a month. So we may or may not use the tickets but if we don't someone will be gifted with them.

Thanks @ottawamom I just grabbed two tickets as well. I thought my DD would be excited but she doesn't even care.....right now she is totally consumed with being really sick and having to go to work regardless then toss in preparing to move away to university in a little over a month. So we may or may not use the tickets but if we don't someone will be gifted with them.

Hope she gets well soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts