Airmiles Armchair Chatter

It was instore at Sobeys a few weeks ago. They may still have the promotion on under $2 for the package get 15AM if my memory is correct.

Metro flyer is up
I will be picking up the
Healthy Choice Steamers 3 for $10.00=30 airmiles
Hugs Mel

http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada/metro-on-flyer-june-22-to-28/all
OOOHH Popcorn is also part of that deal!! I eat a LOT of popcorn because i need to keep something in the tummy constantly (gastritis) and that doesn't pack a bunch of calories on when i use the kernels and add nothing but salt!!!
924421_550178145086858_1759066323_n.jpg

Just shopped at my local Rexall again. Had quite a discussion with two of the cashiers. One got her L&G 50 Bonus AM to work. And this may be the trick. She had never used L&G before so she downloaded the App onto her phone, loaded an offer and used it, she got the 50 Bonus miles. She thought that people who were having trouble maybe needed to download the App again... I told her that wasn't what the offer said (it gave us the option of the App or the website) I can't download the App because of my stupid phone so I only have the website available.

Anyone out there want to download the App again and test the theory with a small Loadable purchase?

Just shopped at my local Rexall again. Had quite a discussion with two of the cashiers. One got her L&G 50 Bonus AM to work. And this may be the trick. She had never used L&G before so she downloaded the App onto her phone, loaded an offer and used it, she got the 50 Bonus miles. She thought that people who were having trouble maybe needed to download the App again... I told her that wasn't what the offer said (it gave us the option of the App or the website) I can't download the App because of my stupid phone so I only have the website available.

Anyone out there want to download the App again and test the theory with a small Loadable purchase?
I was afraid it might be something like this ... my phone isn't smart, it's DUMB! One step up from a flip phone that i can't put any apps on <sigh> I'll be following up this once i reach the 10 business days i was told i need to give my "missing miles report". STUPID!!! The online link will only work if you need to report less than 25 miles ... but since i started the process that way they won't let me log a request over the phone until the current one is addressed :furious:

Does anyone know if we can have bonus AM more than once when booking thru Travel Hub? Let say I book one night for 130$ at hotel 1 and then another hotel for 3 nights for 140$/night, will I get the bonus 250 AM for my first stay and the bonus 500 AM for my second one?
The offer was just extended by a week so i dug around for the terms & conditions and found this
upload_2017-6-21_17-39-16.png

****anyone else really annoyed with the 2nd highlighted section?!?!?!? The current Rexall offer we're having trouble with pops to mind

Don't think that's it because I did not have the App but downloaded it before I used it this week. I didn't get the miles. I have used the offers before but not from the app, from the AM website or where ever they are from the email.

I was just going thru my treasure-trove of "thing-I-NEED-to-take-home" because i always fool myself into thinking i will actually do a scrapbook and i came across 3 of the Canadian Pins given out at EPCOT. Up for grabs to anyone who would like them!

2 English
View attachment 246044
1 French
View attachment 246045

BTW someone is selling them on E-Bay for between $8.50 and $19.95 US FUNDS :eek:
(with the wrong description of the pin BTW "One (1) collector pin as pictured. The pin was issued by Disney and is in approximately excellent condition. It comes complete with the Disney pin black rubber Mickey Mouse pin back. This pin was collected/traded with a Disney Cast Member while we visited either Disneyland California or Walt Disney World Florida. " -- they are/were only available in EPCOT and are standard celebration pins with NO pin backs!)

Jacqueline....I got an email from Disney Destinations today about all the fun events at WDW this summer and included was this:

Visit the Canada Pavilion at Epcot through July 1, 2017 and answer a trivia question for the chance to receive a button celebrating Canada's 150th birthday!

I don't recall having to answer a trivia question...okay, I did have to answer a question...How many pins did I want....did you have to answer a trivia question?

Jacqueline....I got an email from Disney Destinations today about all the fun events at WDW this summer and included was this:

Visit the Canada Pavilion at Epcot through July 1, 2017 and answer a trivia question for the chance to receive a button celebrating Canada's 150th birthday!

I don't recall having to answer a trivia question...okay, I did have to answer a question...How many pins did I want....did you have to answer a trivia question?
Sort of but not really.... the CM asked us how to spell our city :P

BUT the person behind us who was wearing something that identified them clearly as American was asked "Who is the narrator of the movie O Canada?" They didn't know so they were told to go watch it and come back ....

We also didn't have any trouble getting multiple pins, even when we were wearing ours! I didn't think i had grabbed more than i needed but i did find those last 3 yesterday. (still have 1 english up for grabs BTW gang)

Don't think that's it because I did not have the App but downloaded it before I used it this week. I didn't get the miles. I have used the offers before but not from the app, from the AM website or where ever they are from the email.

It was worth a shot. Thanks for posting your findings.

We didn't have to answer any trivia questions the times we visited the Canadian pavilion. They just asked us where we were from and I asked about getting extra buttons to mail to people on Dis back home, no issues. Then because we were sporting our Canada buttons when we went to see the movie, the CM gave us coupons for a box of popcorn. It was a win-win day all around.

Two tickets to Cirque de Soleil in Montreal for 1 airmile for Onyx and Gold collectors are available right now :)
Wowo thanks |pigletto. We have tickets for Toronto already, would have taken the trip to Montreal for sure. Did it last year great time.
I was on the site 4 hours ago and they were not there, but there now for 2 locations. Good luck all, great time and well worth it. Great time in Montreal.

So other location is Gatineau on Aug 12, Montreal is July 22.

Another 1AM for the east coast is a dinner in |PEI Sept 1, with Danny Smiles from the food network. This one is for Gold or |Onyx

Good luck to all, enjoy.

Last edited:
Two tickets to Cirque de Soleil in Montreal for 1 airmile for Onyx and Gold collectors are available right now :)

We are checking in at POR on July 22 but I still bought them and hopefully I can give them to good friends or my parents. For 1 AM it's not a big risk!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!