Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Airmiles New Email
Use Cash Miles towards Uber Eats and DoorDash

Got Cash Miles? You can continue to use your Cash Miles towards gas, groceries, home office needs and more. Plus, you can now use your Cash Miles online to get eVouchers for Uber Eats and DoorDash restaurant delivery.

UBER EATS:
Overview
Use a Gift Card to add value to your Uber Eats account – to treat yourself or share it with the people you care about.

The Uber Eats app is the easy and reliable way to get the food you want, delivered fast and fresh. Tap the app and pick from hundreds of full menus from local restaurants and have your order delivered to you at Uber speed. Plus, payment is automatic – no cash, no card, no hassle

• Order from hundreds of local restaurants
  • Choose from full menus
  • Track delivery
  • Cashless payment
190 airmiles= $20.00 Uber Eats voucher

How to use
  • Go to the profile icon in your Uber Eats app
  • Tap Promotions
  • Enter your Gift Code

DOOR DASH:
Overview
Give the gift of food delivery with a DoorDash Gift Card. The DoorDash App connects people with the food they love from more than 310,000 local and national restaurants in 4,000 cities across Canada and the US. Gift food delivery for easier evenings, happier days, and more time to enjoy the people and things you love.

• A huge selection of cuisines & restaurants
  • Easy ordering & real-time tracking
  • Customize your orders
  • Pickup & group order options

How to use
  • Create an account or sign in to the DoorDash App or on DoorDash.com
  • Navigate to Account > Credits and Gift Cards
  • Enter your gift card PIN

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
More merchandise Rewards that you can enjoy from the comfort of home
We're also expanding our merchandise catalogue with large and small AIR MILES Rewards to help you optimize your home office, pursue your culinary aspirations and make the most of your gaming time. Also, starting the week of April 6, you can use Dream Miles to get a pack of 5 digital movie rentals from the Cineplex Store.

Shop and get Miles from home
Pick up essentials online such as personal care products, home office supplies and more at Staples, Hudson's Bay, Well.ca, Indigo and 200+ stores through airmiles shop.ca.

Find Partner updates all in one place
We've created a resource where you'll find links to Partner News Rewarding. We're working closely with our Partners to ensure that you can continue to get AIR MILES Reward Miles on essential items both in-store and online.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

A co worker just sent this to me,,
Mickey & I are missing you!!

I thought I'd share

D7ncW6l.jpg

Hugs Mel

Hi everyone
Did someone post that AM had started offering a reward for the Cineplex Store? I was looking at the website and couldn't find it. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi everyone
Did someone post that AM had started offering a reward for the Cineplex Store? I was looking at the website and couldn't find it. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi
that was me,,this was sent via email
**Also, starting the week of April 6, you can use Dream Miles to get a pack of 5 digital movie rentals from the Cineplex Store.**
It will probably be listed next week under Dream Miles,,today is only April 5th.

Regards
Mel

Last edited:
You know when you see that one thing that is for yourself and you think OH I will get it later,,,,,NO buy what you need now.
I sincerely wish I had bought that GIANT container of Glaxal Base Cream,,,my hands are freaking out over the constant washing disinfecting,,Ahhh live and learn.
Off to see if Well.ca has it.

Hugs
Mel

Hi everyone. I have an Air Miles question. My kids have pooled together their gift cards and want to place a Chapters order. I want to go through AirMilesShops of course.

The order comes to $99.50! :rotfl: How do I locate low cost items to tip it to or just over $100?

Hi everyone. I have an Air Miles question. My kids have pooled together their gift cards and want to place a Chapters order. I want to go through AirMilesShops of course.

The order comes to $99.50! :rotfl: How do I locate low cost items to tip it to or just over $100?
Go to the clearance section and filter it to show only in stock items and then have it display price: low-high

Don't forget you get miles for buying a gift card from Indigo so buy that first and then use it to place your order, POOF, you've doubled your miles!!!

*****ETA, it's double the miles thru Indigo right now so if you spend $100 you'll get

• 5 miles for base
  • an extra 5 miles for the double
  • the same for the actual order
  • PLUS the 50 miles for spending $100 if you haven't done that promo yet
  • Snag a total of 70 miles
Not a terrific return but if you're like me -- my account looks pretty sad right now!

Last edited:

I love the notepad! Unfortunately it's out of stock. Darn.

Go to the clearance section and filter it to show only in stock items and then have it display price: low-high

Don't forget you get miles for buying a gift card from Indigo so buy that first and then use it to place your order, POOF, you've doubled your miles!!!

I will try that. Thanks for the reminder about the gift card purchase! I always forget. The kids have three $25 gift cards so I would need another $25. I'll do that first.

Now while I was browsing a thought popped into my head. According to the website I can purchase a gift card and add as little as $2 to it. If I add that to my $99.50 order so the order becomes $101.50, would that count as my $100+ purchase for the 50 bonus Air Miles? Then I can use the $2 gift card another time.

I love the notepad! Unfortunately it's out of stock. Darn.

I will try that. Thanks for the reminder about the gift card purchase! I always forget. The kids have three $25 gift cards so I would need another $25. I'll do that first.

Now while I was browsing a thought popped into my head. According to the website I can purchase a gift card and add as little as $2 to it. If I add that to my $99.50 order so the order becomes $101.50, would that count as my $100+ purchase for the 50 bonus Air Miles? Then I can use the $2 gift card another time.
Yup! Just need to get one of your orders to $100 before tax

Oh my gosh, what a pain this Chapters order is! I logged in thru AMS and ordered a $25 gift card. Received it and then logged in again to place the $100+ order.

I got to checkout where I was able to successfully apply the e-card of $25 and plastic card of $25. Then I had two $25 HAPPY cards. Turns out these can't be entered as a gift card. You have to enter them as a CC. Chapters only seems to want to let me apply one CC. Arghh..

So I ended up logging in thru AMS again (twice in fact) and placing two separate orders for a $25 Chapters card, paid using them HAPPY cards.

Now I'm waiting for the two Chapters e-cards to arrive so I can finish this blasted order. (sigh) LOL

Oh my gosh, what a pain this Chapters order is! I logged in thru AMS and ordered a $25 gift card. Received it and then logged in again to place the $100+ order.

I got to checkout where I was able to successfully apply the e-card of $25 and plastic card of $25. Then I had two $25 HAPPY cards. Turns out these can't be entered as a gift card. You have to enter them as a CC. Chapters only seems to want to let me apply one CC. Arghh..

So I ended up logging in thru AMS again (twice in fact) and placing two separate orders for a $25 Chapters card, paid using them HAPPY cards.

Now I'm waiting for the two Chapters e-cards to arrive so I can finish this blasted order. (sigh) LOL
I find I always have to explain how to use the Happy Cards when I use them in stores or at a restaurant. They can't understand that they are considered a credit card and not a gift card. They need to train staff better on them. You can't exactly blame the sales person when they aren't given training on them. The company who sells them should maybe make some changes so they can be a gift card.
Sorry it didn't work out well. So much wasted time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter