Airmiles Armchair Chatter

That makes sense why I don't have it lol. Is there a way to get invited? Do they invite those who fill up lots, etc? just curious.
I used Shell a lot last year (road trip all my fills etc) and got invited this year. I was never invited before, because I hardly used Shell...

Congratulations! I was induced on a Monday morning and kiddo arrived Wednesday at 5:30 am so it can still take awhile but hopefully not too long! Nice to be able to use AM to get the tickets too...
I was induced at 6:00pm and had my daughter by 11:00pm.
@Pumpkin1172 is there a baby yet, grandma??

I sure am :cheer2: She arrived early Friday Morning...and we flew into Calgary and went straight to the hospital and I was holding her by 12: 22 pm Friday afternoon lol. She is simply adorable and very sweet. Everyone is of course simple enamored with her. She will be a very spoiled little girl. We flew home last night and I'm already missing her. Our dd would bring her to use to watch and cuddle in the early mornings while mom and dad went back to sleep :laughing: It took her a little bit to get settled in at home...but when we left...she was sleeping much better and more relaxed and just enjoying all the cuddles Grammie could give her.00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200120135203034_COVER.jpg

Last edited:

I sure am :cheer2: She arrived early Friday Morning...and we flew into Calgary and went straight to the hospital and I was holding her by 12: 22 pm Friday afternoon lol. She is simply adorable and very sweet. Everyone is of course simple enamored with her. She will be a very spoiled little girl. We flew home last night and I'm already missing her. Our dd would bring her to use to watch and cuddle in the early mornings while mom and dad went back to sleep :laughing: It took her a little bit to get settled in at home...but when we left...she was sleeping much better and more relaxed and just enjoying all the cuddles Grammie could give her.View attachment 467228

congratulations!! how exciting! look at those cheeks!

party:
I sure am :cheer2: She arrived early Friday Morning...and we flew into Calgary and went straight to the hospital and I was holding her by 12: 22 pm Friday afternoon lol. She is simply adorable and very sweet. Everyone is of course simple enamored with her. She will be a very spoiled little girl. We flew home last night and I'm already missing her. Our dd would bring her to use to watch and cuddle in the early mornings while mom and dad went back to sleep :laughing: It took her a little bit to get settled in at home...but when we left...she was sleeping much better and more relaxed and just enjoying all the cuddles Grammie could give her.View attachment 467228
One precious little Disney Princess she is! Congrats!!
party:

So I have had my account switch to 100% dream for the last week. I just got around 400 miles posted but they went into my Cash account. Is that right?

Chat guy is telling me your miles go where you had your account set at the time of those transactions.

i think that’s right. if your account was set to cash when you did the shopping, even if it takes weeks to post they post as cash.

the only exception is the big bonuses. they post however your account is set the day they post, not the days you used your coupons.

I believe you will find it is 1 airmile only for 15 litres, and above. They changed it years ago in Ontario. Might be different in other provinces. I advise only putting in the 25 litres each time, it does not benefit you to pump more litres.

Shell Retail
http://www.shell.ca

You'll earn:

• 1 AIR MILES® reward mile on a minimum 15 litre fuel purchase in a single transaction*

and/or

• 1 AIR MILES® reward mile for every $10 purchased in-store in a single transaction**.

Also if you pump Shell VPower they are giving 10 times miles, and topping up to 100 airmiles with 4 fills per month.

Started 28 December 2019 and runs till the end of March 2020.

I did four VPower fills in December after the promo started so I will post when the top up air miles post to my account.
My top of 60 airmiles from Shell posted today for my 4 separate VPower purchases in December 2019.

Posted as TOP UP TO 100 MILES V-POWER +60

Just did regular gas in January 2020, will see how that posts.

Congrats pumpkin she’s beautiful .

Day 3 amoxil here for an infected lymph gland under my jaw/ear and it’s not helping at all. 3 babes zero pain meds and this is worse . I may give in and go back tomorrow it should be better by now . Opening my mouth to talk uggh or eat or yawn is so painful ..

I’m so crabby
Night all

Congrats pumpkin she’s beautiful .

Day 3 amoxil here for an infected lymph gland under my jaw/ear and it’s not helping at all. 3 babes zero pain meds and this is worse . I may give in and go back tomorrow it should be better by now . Opening my mouth to talk uggh or eat or yawn is so painful ..

I’m so crabby
Night all
Hope you feel better soon! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!