Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Sooo...As of last night dh had 3 miles in his dream account once I bought my passes. This morning he has 30 in his account, however, nothing new posted that amounts to 27 miles.

Also, I had been waiting for 71 miles from sobeys to post, and they are there this morning. But they are not all reflected in his total, IF they are a part of this new 27 miles.

Has this happened to anyone before? How do you prove that those miles are not being displayed correctly? It’s like they just slid them in the account without giving me credit for them. And TBH, this isn’t the first time that has happened to me.

Thoughts?

Sooo...As of last night dh had 3 miles in his dream account once I bought my passes. This morning he has 30 in his account, however, nothing new posted that amounts to 27 miles.

Also, I had been waiting for 71 miles from sobeys to post, and they are there this morning. But they are not all reflected in his total, IF they are a part of this new 27 miles.

Has this happened to anyone before? How do you prove that those miles are not being displayed correctly? It’s like they just slid them in the account without giving me credit for them. And TBH, this isn’t the first time that has happened to me.

Thoughts?
Sometimes it takes an hour or so for the totals to show up correctly. I know in the past I must have been checking within minutes of my account updating and the Totals were wacky. Check again in an hour or two and I'm certain you will see the missing bits have been updated.

Blue Friday, It will be a harder shop (not a lot of the big AM earners) but there are a few things I need in my pantry so I will pick those up. I will try to make sure I get $100 spent at either Foodland or Sobeys to take advantage of the 100AM bonus. I might even be able to do 2 of them when I check the flyer for the rest of my grocery needs.

It's Blue Friday.... and it's not too bad, they must have heard the masses did not what to have to buy in high numbers

Sobeys https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10012/1345664

Foodland https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10016/1345672
So some not bad. Oatmeal that we eat lots of I can get for 1.88 normally, so $3 per is expensive, but when you get 100am for 4 or $12 that comes down to .50 each. Great deal, and for those who help out food banks, good bang for buck.
Have to see how many my store has. Might have to ask them to stock extra

So some not bad. Oatmeal that we eat lots of I can get for 1.88 normally, so $3 per is expensive, but when you get 100am for 4 or $12 that comes down to .50 each. Great deal, and for those who help out food banks, good bang for buck.
Have to see how many my store has. Might have to ask them to stock extra
We don't eat much Oatmeal but for sure I will buy some to donate to the food bank. The last few times I've needed to buy a box for us at home I couldn't find it for less than $3.

Well of course it's Blue Friday :) I have no money until Monday so won't be able to participate. Though not a lot of it looks appealing any way. Ah well, maybe next time!

I'll be buying oatmeal for the food bank too - it used to be my best blue friday item, and then they changed the recipe, now it is gluey and the kids won't eat it anymore. Sigh.

I am so glad you mentioned this ! I thought I was going crazy. One box is fine, like usual, the other I have to cook twice the time and it comes out like paste. I'm the only one who eats it at home, so no one knew what I was talking about, LOL

I am so glad you mentioned this ! I thought I was going crazy. One box is fine, like usual, the other I have to cook twice the time and it comes out like paste. I'm the only one who eats it at home, so no one knew what I was talking about, LOL

Yeah, my son used to eat the cookies and cream every morning. They moved to "all natural flavours" and now it's disgusting. He won't touch it. I was happier when he was at least eating oatmeal, even with some artifical flavours. Bah.

well...I'm glad to finally see a blue Friday...too bad I needed it for December make onyx for the year. Oh well what can I do about their timing :rolleyes: lol. But there are a few items I see that we will use. Not sure if it will total to 100.00. Might have to see what personal offers I get as well. Hoping to get a few extra miles.

We got a phonecall yesterday from the dd...and we might be making a quick trip down to see her...if she has baby this week or next week. We figured we would fly as we are just going down for a short amount of time and don't want to spend 2 full days driving down. But of course, flying on short notice is NOT cheap....so we thought we would use AM. It is a little more AM's for a flight that is on such short notice, but with 2 blue fridays and maybe some good personal offers, or some of those other deals I have seen them doing the last little while, I'll be able to replenish those miles quickly. We are just waiting now for the phone call that they are inducing soon!

That's a good one mine is spend $135 get 40AM. I'll load it and watch my total because I think I'm getting close with my first run through the flyer. If it's an extra $10 or so of groceries I'll find a few for the extra 40AM.

With that loaded offer this could be a record breaking Sobeys shop. I think the best I’ve done on a BF is around 500. Those offers had been steadily getting worse and I haven’t used one probably since last spring. I guess they want me back. I actually feel like it’s a mistake...guess we shall see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter