Thu. Oct 10 - Wed. Oct 16
item-view-add.svg

OR

https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10017/1333526?itemId=42260067&page=4
Just not sure if it's 2 for $4.00 OR 2 for $5.00,,bit confusing

Hugs
Mel
My metro was 2 for $5.00

Hit up Metro today for the weekly shopping and figured we'd have no problem hitting the spend $50 get 50 threshold since our eldest had decided he would come down tonight and stay till tomorrow -- wouldn't need much more food but I did need milk and a 4L bag of lactose free is wicked $$$.
On the chance that not everyone here read the Turkey Talk thread here's a quick summary of the food situation! I'm still struggling with sorting out the food allergies and despise poultry anyway so we had decided to order dinner in tomorrow and then (cue the dramatic music) our daughter & her wife found out what that meal will be and POOF, instant family meal, here SOON! Swiss Chalet is cooking the main part of the meal, but i flung a frozen brick of Butterball Stuffing in the cart, swung past the bakery section and tossed a pumpkin pie in as well, stopped at Dollarama to buy plates, napkins & cups, got home took some frozen rolls out of the freezer to bake Taa-daa!! Thanksgiving Dinner ala lazy-me :P

NOW, back to Airmiles .. i got one of those "PLEASE shop and use your card, ANYWHERE" emails for the secondary card .. earn 1 single solitary mile and they'll give me 50, HECK YEAH! I figure if we were able I would split the Metro order into 2 $50 transactions since both cards had the $50 threshold but remember the milk (the stuff that costs $9.50 a bag and I buy 2 a week)?? It wasn't in stock so I picked up some cheese that was a targeted offer and pouted as i scan the groceries that we're missing out on 50 miles because no milk ... one of our favourite cashiers was walking past me, came over and added the miles to my card!!

Yeah we are having Sunterra Food Markets (swanky deli) deliver our gourmand Turkey Day food. heh. they also have a Rewards program that pays out in free food. :)

Oh and I bought a huge bag of potatoes in that shopping trip because there is no such thing as enough mashed potatoes. so I will be making enough to feed an army.
Did anyone else get in on the Armstrong cheese sale? It wasn't AM but it was a reasonable price on cheese (Jalapeno for the win!) so I bought enough of it to make up at least 25% of the bill earning the AM!
and I FINALLY found Hawaiian sweet rolls in a store!!!! SOOOOO TASTY I will also admit to screaming, giving the crate a hug, and then putting like a dozen packages in my cart.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I know this has been discussed before, but I was at Sobeys this weekend and my loaded offers didnt appear on the bill. What's the best course of action to get these?
Thankful for this great group and all of the help/advice you guys provide

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I know this has been discussed before, but I was at Sobeys this weekend and my loaded offers didnt appear on the bill. What's the best course of action to get these?
Thankful for this great group and all of the help/advice you guys provide

Good Morning Hon

Try calling this number ...they are great at posting the miles.
Please contact the My Offers Contact Centre at 1-844-896-3337 and a Customer Care Agent will be happy to assist you. The My Offers Contact Centre is open Monday – Sunday from 7:00 am – 10:00 pm EST.

Hugs
Mel

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! After two turkey dinners back-to-back, today is more turkey :) but also a veg out day.

I woke up this morning realizing I forgot to play the Mountain of Miles contest yesterday and order our new ceiling/light fixture fan for the kitchen. I would have earned an extra 20 miles through the Bonus Boom. But then I played this morning and landed on 10X!!! Fan ordered for a total of 80 miles! (8 base x 10X).

By the way, if I am reading the rules correctly, it looks like I can place another airmilesshops order and get 10X again - if placed today. It says "Each Multiplier Offer Instant Prize is valid for multiple qualifying-purchase transactions, as long as the transactions are made after an entrant has won that Multiplier Offer Instant Prize but before the end of the calendar-day (until 11:59:59 p.m. ET), and as long as the entrant otherwise complies with these Official Contest Rules."

I need both black & color printer ink. I'm competely out. What do you think? Can I place another online order and get the 10X again?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! After two turkey dinners back-to-back, today is more turkey :) but also a veg out day.

I woke up this morning realizing I forgot to play the Mountain of Miles contest yesterday and order our new ceiling/light fixture fan for the kitchen. I would have earned an extra 20 miles through the Bonus Boom. But then I played this morning and landed on 10X!!! Fan ordered for a total of 80 miles! (8 base x 10X).

By the way, if I am reading the rules correctly, it looks like I can place another airmilesshops order and get 10X again - if placed today. It says "Each Multiplier Offer Instant Prize is valid for multiple qualifying-purchase transactions, as long as the transactions are made after an entrant has won that Multiplier Offer Instant Prize but before the end of the calendar-day (until 11:59:59 p.m. ET), and as long as the entrant otherwise complies with these Official Contest Rules."

I need both black & color printer ink. I'm competely out. What do you think? Can I place another online order and get the 10X again?
YES, any and all transactions you make until 11:59 will get the 10X, happy clicking!

Good Morning Hon

Try calling this number ...they are great at posting the miles.
Please contact the My Offers Contact Centre at 1-844-896-3337 and a Customer Care Agent will be happy to assist you. The My Offers Contact Centre is open Monday – Sunday from 7:00 am – 10:00 pm EST.

Hugs
Mel

Hi Mel
thank you, I will call them tmrw

I don't think we're going to see a threshold spend from Rexall this week (other than Thursday Beauty). I just found this on the Rexall site. 20% off Good deal if you're waiting for some regular priced stuff.

I don't know if this is a new line in their T&C. "One coupon per customer per transaction per day." Does this mean we can only do this once a day? Too many pers in there for me to figure it out at this time of the day.

I don't think we're going to see a threshold spend from Rexall this week (other than Thursday Beauty). I just found this on the Rexall site. 20% off Good deal if you're waiting for some regular priced stuff.

I don't know if this is a new line in their T&C. "One coupon per customer per transaction per day." Does this mean we can only do this once a day? Too many pers in there for me to figure it out at this time of the day.
Interesting coupon! This is the same offer that us "oldies" get on Tuesdays isn't it?

The way i read those terms is you can use the coupon ONCE and since there's no threshold attached to it that makes sense, why split your transactions into more than one when there's not real advantage to doing that? There's nothing stopping you from using that coupon at more than one store though if you need something that's not in stock. I don't think you'd be able to combine this with the survey coupon though because it has the "no other Rexall coupons" wording.

*** ETA i think they're trying to see what drives customers to shop, giving a discount or Airmiles????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!