Airmiles Armchair Chatter

@TammyLynn33 Only problem i had was I can't see all of my days yet - going for almost 3 weeks, 10 day hoppers but not going to any parks until our 4th day and you can only book 14 days from your check-in! I started with the harder ones first to get them set up and then I just went back and filled them all in. The big-ticket rides aren't until day 67+ so i had zero problems!

I redeemed for this and it is only the one bonus ticket that must be used in 2020. The other four are regular anytime use tickets

Awesome, thanks! I might snag one of these then. We all want to see the new Jimungi movie closer to Christmas. Hmm I don't believe I spelt the name correctly.

Ahhhhhh AM hunting can be serious business sometimes. Okay I opted into the the Shell + offer: DH filled up his car and 1/2 of the truck, no troubles.
I have been to 3 different Shell stations in the past week: all have had AM system issues!!! So I have been putting $10 in the tank, just enough to get along until the promo yesterday. Went to fill up and get $1/1AM and they tell me there, their system is still down and I will have to save my receipts and bring them in later this week! ARGH
At least DH also went to the Safeway liquor store and racked up another 200 or so AM!
As long as there is at least one more good Safeway offer, I think we will keep Onyx status. :D

So on the AM app I see an offer for Shell where if you spend $25 on the car wash you get 100AM and it expires December 2. I assumed that the $25 dollar threshold was cumulative over multiple purchases, but the fine print says singe purchase. I don't believe there is a $25 car wash. What am I missing here?

As long as there is at least one more good Safeway offer, I think we will keep Onyx status. :D
Me too. I have 1071 to get to Onyx this year. I just wasn't focused on it in the beginning of the year, and the Blue Fridays didn't have many offers we would use. I would go and pick up one or two of the items...but that was it.

Then I took a look at what I had collected so far for the year in Aug...and my jaw dropped...I would need over 4000 Am. I'm slowly picking away and getting it lower. I'll get there. If we get one more good Blue Friday...I will hit onyx this year. I really didn't want to loose that status as I've had it for over 4 yrs now.

Rexall
Airmiles website

Get 200 Bonus Miles
Offer valid Nov 21,2019 - Nov 21,2019

Get 200 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you spend $75 or more before taxes on Beauty and Skin Care products, including Cosmetics, Facial Cleansers, Moisturizers, Treatments, Serums, Exfoliators, Masks, Toners, All Natural Skin Care, Fragrances, Specialty Bath Products, Hair Care or Hair Colour (excludes Hair Accessories and Appliances). Selected types and sizes.*
Visit the Rexall eFlyer or see in-store for more details.
Terms and Conditions

* Offer valid November 21, 2019. Valid at participating Rexall locations in Manitoba, Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories. Minimum qualified purchase must be spent in a single transaction, excluding prescriptions, products containing codeine, postal services and stamps, Gift Cards, Gift Card Express, Rexall Pharma Plus Gift Cards, lottery, transit tickets, phone cards, event tickets and taxes. Limit one offer per transaction. AIR MILES® Card must be presented at the time of the purchase.

Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!