Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Now tell us the truth - if a new piece comes out you will be buying it. :tiptoe::duck:

Well I do have my eye on a little whoville shoe shop that is a retired house piece but holy smoke the retired pieces are going on Ebay for 250.oo USD and up.
Now if the Bakery comes available yes I would definitely be bidding on it.
OK I guess I am addicted,,,,lol...lol.
Hugs
Mel

My husband said he was stopping at The Bay after work to look for a winter coat. He brought one home but is hemming over it... he wishes there was more room in the shoulder area. So we looked online and found another coat that he did not see at the store. I ended up ordering it in two different sizes tonight through airmilesshops. Hopefully he likes it better and I get to keep the miles on one of those 2 coats.

You know what I would love? A pastel fridge. Give me lemon, avocado, powder blue, or lavender and I would be thrilled!

My kitchen is stainless steel and personally I prefer it to white and especially to black appliances. But a bit of colour would be my absolute preference.
Oh you know i love a challenge, right? How about this fridge i saw at The Bay last week?
452262 OR there's this one 452263

Shell Go+
The T&C for the instore purchase says that gift cards are excluded.....does anyone know if that is ALL gift cards or just the Shell cards? Previous promos have only excluded the Shell cards.

Regarding the Buy 4 Cineplex movie tickets get 1 free movie ticket on Air Miles. Has anyone redeemed for this? Is it just the 1 free movie ticket that is redeemable ONLY from Jan 15 to March 15, 2020? Or is it ALL the tickets? I'm debating over redeeming for it but only if I can use the 4 movie tickets in December. The free one in 2020 is fine but not the others.

Regarding the Buy 4 Cineplex movie tickets get 1 free movie ticket on Air Miles. Has anyone redeemed for this? Is it just the 1 free movie ticket that is redeemable ONLY from Jan 15 to March 15, 2020? Or is it ALL the tickets? I'm debating over redeeming for it but only if I can use the 4 movie tickets in December. The free one in 2020 is fine but not the others.

I redeemed for this and it is only the one bonus ticket that must be used in 2020. The other four are regular anytime use tickets

Where oh where are our Christmas in July miles ? Sigh I feel like they are hoping we will all forget about them with STB going on .
❤️❤️❤️the blue fridge .. I say go for it
The Ottawa dream home last year had a yellow stove only reason I bought a ticket ha ha

Sobeys MyOffer this morning on husband's and my accounts, daughter didn't get it:

Jeez they must want you back as I always shop at Sobeys so my offer is spend $125 get 60. It is hit or miss whether I get to $125 each week.

Jeez they must want you back as I always shop at Sobeys so my offer is spend $125 get 60. It is hit or miss whether I get to $125 each week.
Mine last week and this was spend 100 get 50. I haven't shopped at Foodland for 6 weeks (vacation) and this was the best that they could do.

I'm not going to begin to guess how they distribute these promos. In our case a typical spend is <$25, $40 on a Blue Friday, our threshold spend coupons are 75/$200 (we got them this week as well) and we never get there. I'm sure you'll be getting a different offer down the road if you didn't get this one, airmiles promos are targeted but seem so random.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!