Airmiles Armchair Chatter

:dogdance::drive:Reebee has Rexall at
Spend $30.00 on all Rexall Nosh & Co and Be Better Rose & Robin and Kit Savvy Home
Get 100 airmiles 3 days only Dec 13-15th
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10068/1341909Rexall Flyer says the same thing!!
https://www.rexall.ca/eflyer/Hugs
Mel

MHMnTft.jpg

Last edited:
I think this has been mentioned before, but when does Sobeys usually post the miles earned? I bought the gift cards this past weekend and those miles still haven’t posted yet. And I need them to order my 4th park ticket!! Thanks!

I think this has been mentioned before, but when does Sobeys usually post the miles earned? I bought the gift cards this past weekend and those miles still haven’t posted yet. And I need them to order my 4th park ticket!! Thanks!

Normally Wednesday night, for purchases up until the previous Saturday. However, sometimes giftcard promos take an extra week and occasionally Sobeys posts Thursday nights during heavy promo times ie. last week I believe they were a day late. So bottom line: if you bought by Saturday, options are yesterday, tonight, next Wednesday, if you bought Sunday add a week to those dates.

Last edited:

My Sobeys GC purchased last Thursday posted yesterday on schedule. (Wednesday or Thursday this week) However I also purchased the Spend $25 on GC get 10AM earlier in the week (on 3 different accounts) and I have yet to see those. I think Sobeys is having posting issues these days.

That being said they aren't the only ones with posting issues. Unrelated, Canada Post has had my new computer "in transit" from Toronto to Ottawa for 3 days now. I know there was bad snow along the 401 yesterday but someone could have walked the parcel to Ottawa faster.

ok how many people are planning on gifting Rexall products now ?! 🤣🤣

spend $30 get 100 AM? YES PLEASE!! This is a time I'm glad to be proven wrong!! Yes this will stack with the StB coupon everyone, it's a flyer offer that will be automatically triggered. I'm getting myself some nice slippers!

Normally Wednesday night, for purchases up until the previous Saturday. However, sometimes giftcard promos take an extra week and occasionally Sobeys posts Thursday nights during heavy promo times ie. last week I believe they were a day late. So bottom line: if you bought by Saturday, options are yesterday, tonight, next Wednesday, if you bought Sunday add a week to those dates.

I did buy the gift cards on Sunday. So looks like I missed this week’s posting. Thanks!

spend $30 get 100 AM? YES PLEASE!! This is a time I'm glad to be proven wrong!! Yes this will stack with the StB coupon everyone, it's a flyer offer that will be automatically triggered. I'm getting myself some nice slippers!
I want to get my 15 year old the slippers too but they only went to size 12 when I checked last weekend. My boy has size 13 feet :oops:. I can definitely get $30 worth of stocking treats though!

So dont normally buy from Rexall. But this is a low threshold, and stacked with the STB( Iknow need to spend 40) will get me there.

Rexall heads up(s),

Last week I bought Rose n Robin products under the 30am/$20 promo and a few products weren't giving the airmiles. My Rexall was ready with barcodes to scan when the points weren't awarded, but you needed to notice yourself. I bought quite a few Rose n Robin items and the only thing that I had a problem with was the slippers. Doesn't mean there will be problems but reminder to check your receipt.

Also, for the 50+ with Carp, I have never had a problem with combining carp with any promo including the survey coupon. The only issue I have had is that some products discount 30% instead of 20% which has left me scrambling at the counter to reach a threshold.

Edit: and don't get the argan oil, it's not great lol.

Last edited:
I want to reinforce what @Days In the Sun mentioned above regarding the Rexall shopping:

CHECK YOUR RECEIPT BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE STORE!!

Yes, I'm yelling at everyone because i want to make sure everyone sees :P This is a time that you need to pay attention and read the receipt before you even leave the cash area so it can be fixed immediately if need be. It's not uncommon for this type of promo to miss the odd item that is included and if you wait till later it will mean a trip back into the store. Most times they will use their super fancy "make it right" paper (read a tiny barcode in my store that hides in the back office ) and just add the miles to your account. However if you end up super lucky they'll refund the sale and do it over again. Why is that lucky? Because Rexall doesn't claw back any miles, ever .. so if you got some miles on the 1st transaction they will still post to your account.

SO once again with feeling

CHECK YOUR RECEIPTS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!