Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Just an FYI...someone posted on the "other" AM fan site that they upgraded their 5 day flex and 7 day flex ticket to DVC Gold Annual Pass...they received the following values for their tickets: 5 day flex = $500; 7 day flex $520. We arrive in WDW on the 25th and will be upgrading our 5 day flex and 7 day flex to the Platinum AP. I will report back the values we received for the upgrade.

New on the airmiles site,,Lots of new Book sets for everyone.
For
Harry Potter Fans
Dream Miles

576 Dream Miles ONYX
  • Format: Activity Book
  • Pages: 32
  • Publisher: Scholastic Inc.
  • Genre: Fantasy
  • Ages: 6 & Up
  • Grades: 1 and Up
  • Lexile® Measure: 1070LL
  • DRA Level: 34-38
New
Captain Underpants Box set
Dog Man box set
Hunger Games box set
Baby-sitters Club box set

Last edited:
Just an FYI...someone posted on the "other" AM fan site that they upgraded their 5 day flex and 7 day flex ticket to DVC Gold Annual Pass...they received the following values for their tickets: 5 day flex = $500; 7 day flex $520. We arrive in WDW on the 25th and will be upgrading our 5 day flex and 7 day flex to the Platinum AP. I will report back the values we received for the upgrade.

Yes please post when you do, it would really be a lot of help. The current 5 day and 7 day flex cost 4725/4850 airmiles which is $497/$510 CAD in cash airmiles. So if those prices were in USD they made a big profit.

Yes please post when you do, it would really be a lot of help. The current 5 day and 7 day flex cost 4725/4850 airmiles which is $497/$510 CAD in cash airmiles. So if those prices were in USD they made a big profit.

I think the tickets they exchanged were the regular tickets not the Canadian discount ones currently available. I know my regular 7 day flex cost 6400 AM = $673.68 CDN and my 5 day flex cost 5995 AM = $631.05 CDN.

I will definitely post. Hoping to do the upgrade on the day we arrive.

A little rant.

Sobeys - if you advertise H&M gift cards in your flyer, attached to an air miles promo, please carry said gift cards.
I stopped going to Foodland for this very reason. It’s a drive to get there and I have never had luck with them. Grrrrrr.

I too have given up on both Foodland and Sobeys for gift cards...the last time there was a Kobo gift card offer with AM, neither store had any Kobo gift cards. I was told that they do not maintain the gift card rack so selection may vary.

Way off topic. Has anyone received their AM for doing Bonus Boom (Oct 10-13)? I know it's only been a little over a month and I should be patient. I was just trying to tidy up my spreadsheet of AM I'm waiting for.

Regarding gift cards at Sobey's - if the gift cards you are looking for are not on the rack Customer Service can open the doors behind/under the big gift card rack to check the stock in there. Also for higher amount gift cards (like Shell $100 cards) Customer Service usually has them in cupboards at their desk.

The last time Sobey's had the Buy $200 Sobey's gift card get 200 bonus Air Miles I had to ask Customer Service to check both places. She huffed about it but sure enough there they were. I knew darn well she would find them as another Customer Service employee told me they keep the higher amounts locked up.

A little rant.

Sobeys - if you advertise H&M gift cards in your flyer, attached to an air miles promo, please carry said gift cards.
This happened to me at Safeway a while back with the Old Navy gift card promo. My store had none.
Even asked at customer service and they just suggested I try another store.

I have but I’m awful at tracking so I’m not sure
But if you look at airmiles travel hub lots of hotels and you prepay and miles post a few days after you stay and it is a shop the block coupon if the dates work

Has anyone booked with Expedia where you pay at the hotel, not upfront? Do you still get AirMiles?

I have but I’m awful at tracking so I’m not sure
But if you look at airmiles travel hub lots of hotels and you prepay and miles post a few days after you stay and it is a shop the block coupon if the dates work
Thanks. I did look on travel hub but they didn’t have the hotel I wanted and also I did not want to prepay as we are not going until March 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!